Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 6:13 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Magic Knight Rayearth-What did you think of it?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:23 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Browsing the web, playing on random pet sites, talking to my friends, amusing myself...
Okay, I saw the anime on dvd AGES ago, and fell in love with it...dunno why, I just did. XD

I relized there are two types of people; you either hated MKRE After watching it, or loved it. So, I was wondering what you all thought of it. ^^'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:51 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
As I've only seen the OAV and not the series, it reminded me of one of those 'Movies in 30 seconds' things as it was all rushed and unexplained.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:06 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: In the white forest, hiding in a hollow tree (come find me)
I liked the first part of MKR both the anime and manga (It was a good step into other CLAMP works), but tended to ignore the second part.

.. In between the cover of another perfect wonder where it’s so white as snow //
Running through the field where all my tracks will be concealed and there's nowhere to go...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:19 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

MKR was one of my first mangas. :) I love it muchly. I wasn't quite expecting the ending, though. That was a bit odd. Tim got me the anime dvd box sets for Christmas, but we haven't gotten a chance to watch them yet.

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:22 am 
PPT God
PPT God

MKR is one of my favorite series. Okay, the first season makes it one of my favorites. The second season I really disliked, mainly because I cannot stand Hikaru. I've a tendancy to dislike main characters, and it was especially strong with her. ^_- On the other hand, Nova was really spiffy. I kept thinking of her while watching Noir. For some reason I associate her and Chloe.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:23 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Browsing the web, playing on random pet sites, talking to my friends, amusing myself...
Wow, a lot more people like MKRE then I thought! :D I don't feel like and oddball anymore. ^^;

I've read the first manga or so if the second season...dunno much about it. *shrugs* Looks interesting though.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]