SHHH!!! Can you read? Want to prove it? Meet fellow book worms and discuss the literary brilliance of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.
Topic locked

Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:09 pm

Finished the Doctor Who books Spiral Scratch and I Am A Dalek, now on House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski. Wacky as hell.

Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:24 pm

The Prophet by Kahlil Gilbran or something to that effect (I think I spelled his last name wrong). I'm gonna start reading it again when I'm done with NaNo. XD

Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:09 pm

Eragon and a James Dean biography.

Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:38 am

Aside from what I have to read for school, I'm currently rereading An Old-fashioned Girl by Louisa May Alcott

Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:47 pm

Bridget Jones' Diary by Helen Fielding. It's fluffy, funny, and far more entertaining than my chemistry textbooks. I'm on this kick where I'm trying to read all the books that started a genre, and this qualifies. Best early Christmas present yet! :)

Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:45 pm

Here I am with another "Mates, Dates" book devoured!

Mates, Dates and Great Escapes by Cathy Hopkins

I had to laugh when the girls met their headmistress in a pharmacy :roflol: I was having lunch with my best friends at a cafe at the same time too :oops:

Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:58 am

Finished "The Tenth Circle" a while ago. I'm about to start another one of her books, "The Pact."

Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:06 pm

Princesses: The Six Daughters of George III by Flora Fraser.

Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:12 pm

The Elephant Vanishes by Haruki Murakami.

Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:57 pm

PuddingofEvil wrote:Bridget Jones' Diary by Helen Fielding. It's fluffy, funny, and far more entertaining than my chemistry textbooks. I'm on this kick where I'm trying to read all the books that started a genre, and this qualifies. Best early Christmas present yet! :)

i read that a few years ago, one of the best journal style books i've ever read :]

i'm currently reading "Autobiography of a Face" by Lucy Grealy
it's sad, but it's an amazing story

Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:24 pm

Canterbury Tales :D

Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:40 pm

After *finally* finishing The Once and Future King (I've been trying to read that damn thing for almost two years now...), I've given myself a break and am just rereading the Chronicles of Narnia. Probably won't read anything new this year.

Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:42 pm

I picked up Ubik by Philip K. smurf at the library. Who knows if I'll ever get to it.

Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:04 pm

Just finished Angela's Ashes, which is pretty good, until about the last hundred pages. Then the whole thing is about... activities which mentioning could cause me trouble.

Edit: Oh noes! 666 posts!
I knew someone on another forum who got that on Halloween.

Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:27 pm

Rereading HP5.
Topic locked