SHHH!!! Can you read? Want to prove it? Meet fellow book worms and discuss the literary brilliance of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.
Topic locked

Fri Dec 10, 2004 1:51 am

I'm reading The More Than Complete Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy It's ultimately hilarious :roflol:

Fri Dec 10, 2004 1:59 am

Nunaamr'e wrote:I'm reading The More Than Complete Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy It's ultimately hilarious :roflol:

The radio show conveys it better, I think.

Anyway, I'm reading The Fires of Merlin and have a really, really bad feeling about Niobe from the last book because she's charming, she has a thirst for magical power, and Excalibur is hanging in her family bakery. Family presumably including her mother. Anyway, I'll read on, I'll find out.

Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:53 am

Just finished Piers Anthony's Incantations of Immortality and went back to reread the Chronicles of Narnia. I am thinking about reading Zelazny's Chronicles of Amber again. They are just neat!

Mon Dec 13, 2004 6:43 am

Luna by Julie Ann Peters, although I think I'm reading more than just this. I can't keep my books straight. :P

Mon Dec 13, 2004 8:48 pm

Just finished Spellsinger. Haven't decided yet if I'm going to continue with the series or move onto something else...1984, maybe, as I've only read it once, and it's the first book that caught my eye just now as I glanced over to the bookshelf. =P

Mon Dec 13, 2004 8:49 pm

I don't know if I've spelt this right...but...

Kerosane

Mon Dec 13, 2004 9:01 pm

The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. I had to read it for school...I didn't like it much. X_x

Sat Dec 18, 2004 8:58 am

Friday Night Lights by H. G. Bissinger.

Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:14 pm

The series of Unfortunate Events: The Grim Grotto...

Sat Dec 18, 2004 3:01 pm

I'm Re-Reading the Entire Harry Potter Series. That'll take me about 3 weeks... ;)

Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:11 pm

I'm reading Loser by something Spenelli.

Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:35 pm

L'estranger by Albert Camus

(again!)

Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:27 pm

I just finished Milkweed by Jerry Spinelli.

It's not a hard read at all, but I'd recommend it.

Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:15 pm

Xil wrote:L'estranger by Albert Camus

(again!)

Hmm...I have that book (except it's "L'étranger" on mine. I assume it's the same one.). Have no idea what it's about. Maybe one of these days I'll motivate myself to read it...

I've just begun Africa: A Biography of the Continent by John Reader. I want to read it for my own curiosity and also in preparation for one of my classes next term. I hope it isn't too slow a read. haha I've only read the Prologue so far.

I want to read Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix again. Yeah, I think I will. :)

Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:23 pm

I was rereading The Northern Lights by Phillip Pullman, but I got a bit distracted by Winnie the Pooh's guide to Sucess/
Topic locked