SHHH!!! Can you read? Want to prove it? Meet fellow book worms and discuss the literary brilliance of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.
Topic locked

Re: Harry Potter (split, finally!)

Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:42 am

Zega wrote:Am I the only one...
that thinks they're in love with Snape now? <3 Haha.

Eww...he's dead :P

Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:24 am

Christopher wrote:
Zega wrote:Am I the only one...
that thinks they're in love with Snape now? <3 Haha.

Eww...he's dead :P

Well like, in a figurative way.. Oh you know what I mean!!

Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:49 am

So I finished this book at 2.30am last night (mum was reading it before me, so couldn't get my hands on it untill sunday) and I was still crying at 3.30am.
This book was truly, amazing!!!
I agree though when people say there are still alot of loose ends.

hehe, HERMIONE and MOLLY SWORE. hehe
Also, I don't get where K.KJ said Harry having Lillys eyes would be important, apart from the whole snape thing......
Also, what is this important thing we learn about Lilly? Apart from the fact that she was mates with snape.

And when dobby dies. I had to stop reading for about half an hour because I couldn't see anything through the tears!
Am I the only one who cried during the battle with Harry and Voldy...?

I'm also a bit...O_O with the whole Dumbledores dark past thing....I mean, wow. I knew that there was so much we did not know about him, and I was hoping J.K would show us a bit of his past.

And I've always loved snape, I'm sad that he died. :(

But this book was amazingly sad, even with the happy ending, there was still an air of sadness around it...just...wow.

:cry:

Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:05 am

Twitchy wrote:
Apart from the fact that she was mates with snape.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who misread that as "Apart from the fact that she mated with Snape." xDDD

Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:27 am

CWisgood wrote:
Twitchy wrote:
Apart from the fact that she was mates with snape.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who misread that as "Apart from the fact that she mated with Snape." xDDD

erm......EW!!!!!

:o
Topic locked