SHHH!!! Can you read? Want to prove it? Meet fellow book worms and discuss the literary brilliance of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.
Topic locked

Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:53 am

seeing as how it's time for the reformation unit in my AP Euro class, I'm brushing up on my Tudor info by reading historical fiction about various screwed-up members of that family.

Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:16 pm

Girlfriend In A Coma

Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:14 am

Going Postal by Terry Pratchett.

Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:37 pm

I've just finished reading Mates, Dates and Diamond Destiny

Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:57 pm

I'm about 1/3 of the way through Smashed: Story of a Drunken Girlhood.

It's good, but somehow I don't find it as 'raw' and 'revealing' as it was made out to be.

Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:37 am

Reading some Darren Shan books.

Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:37 am

Hmm, I'm about to start reading the third in the series of Lucifer comics... I never got to read the later comics, so it's all new stuff :) I'll probably re-read the supergirl comics of the late nineties after it.

Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:33 pm

A Clash of Kings, which by the way is wonderful, is a bit grisly.

Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:58 pm

Running with Scissors. Seeing there was a movie reminded me I had it and never read it.

Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:49 am

well currently im readin pregnancy books and romance novels which i read over a million times..time for new books..how i know? i start rereadin those.
My hubby is rereadin the first books of the dark tower of steven king..cus the last book came out and he wants to refresh his memory.
if i don't get any new books soon im about to read that.

I luv v.c.andrews more but i have to wait 4months for each book that comes out! or at least two books a year. :cry:
i saw the johngrisham came out with a new book..instead of a new copy of his old ones..i might pick that up.

Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:19 am

Enchantment, by Orson Scott Card, about a modern Russian who is transported into ancient Russia, when all the gruesome Russian fairy tales are taking place. Thus far, he's way over his head, despite speaking the language and being uncommonly buff. Poor guy.

Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:03 am

Sugarinii wrote:I'm about 1/3 of the way through Smashed: Story of a Drunken Girlhood.

I've heard of that book... bliss was doing a feature on drinks and that book was mentioned there.

I've just finished Mates, Dates and Sole Survivors. It's really funny :roflol:

Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:33 am

charlixsparkles wrote:I've just finished Mates, Dates and Sole Survivors. It's really funny :roflol:

Hehe I've read a whackload of those books too. I love them, they're quite fun. =D

Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:23 pm

Rereading the Amber Spyglass.

Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:36 pm

Rivers' End: The Weezer Story
Topic locked