SHHH!!! Can you read? Want to prove it? Meet fellow book worms and discuss the literary brilliance of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.
Topic locked

What Book Are You Reading? (Split #3)

Thu Dec 30, 2004 12:20 am

I'm currently re-reading <u>Wicked</u>, by Gregory Maguire. Excellent book. =)

Thu Dec 30, 2004 12:57 am

Just finished Fearless #36. The series is done, ladies and gents. Bleh. And I've been meaning to pick up my "Wicked" book and actually read it.

Thu Dec 30, 2004 1:45 am

Hehe, I'm rereading 'The Tail of The Body Theif' by Anne Rice. I love her books, hehe. Especially the Vampire Chronicles.

Fri Dec 31, 2004 8:18 pm

Storey's Guide to Training Horses (w00t. currently reading about how to train yearlings and two-year-olds, even though my gelding is...six. XD)
A Fine and Pleasant Misery, by Patrick McManus.
andddd...my Equus magazine. Does that count? Seems to have more ads than articles, but there was one really interesting one about heart size corresponding to racing ability in thoroughbreds - like Secratariat had a 22 pound heart, which is like MEGABIG.

...yeah, just thought I'd mention. ^_^ I plan to re-read Year of the Griffin by Diana Wynne Jones soon, as soon as I can get my parents to spend an hour in the library while I wander around and stagger out with 10 books. I have no life :D

Fri Dec 31, 2004 9:13 pm

Wolven Spirits wrote:Hehe, I'm rereading 'The Tail of The Body Theif' by Anne Rice. I love her books, hehe. Especially the Vampire Chronicles.

I love the vampire chronicles. Her writing keeps you on the edge of your seat the entire time, the entire book is "the interesting part".

Fri Dec 31, 2004 10:03 pm

I'm rereading OOTP for... I dunno, 3rd, 4th time.

Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:34 am

Mrs_Heathcliff wrote:
Wolven Spirits wrote:Hehe, I'm rereading 'The Tail of The Body Theif' by Anne Rice. I love her books, hehe. Especially the Vampire Chronicles.

I love the vampire chronicles. Her writing keeps you on the edge of your seat the entire time, the entire book is "the interesting part".

Hehe, yeah, and then when you finish the book, you wish that there were 500 more pages to read >.< heh.

Sun Jan 02, 2005 7:11 pm

I read book 5 in harry potter (can't wait till movie)

Sun Jan 02, 2005 7:36 pm

Currently re-reading the Harry Potter books, but before that I read Skipping Christmas, Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (the novel), and Not As Crazy As I Seem- all excellent.

Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:32 am

I just finished reading Guilty Pleasures from Laurell K. Hamilton. Now I'm working on Laughing Corpse, the next in the series. My sister introduced me to the books, and I'm glad she did. It's almost like a cooler Buffy the Vampire Slayer. (:

Mon Jan 03, 2005 6:50 am

Notes from the Underground, Fyodor Dostoyevsky. At the moment, it's a quite depressing.

Mon Jan 03, 2005 12:40 pm

Dostoyevsky IS quite depressing

Mon Jan 03, 2005 1:29 pm

i started wicked and didnt like it, perhaps ill give it a second chance?

i finished memoirs of a gaisha during november, LOOOOVED it, every person is the world should read it.

finished bless me ultima, hated it.

Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:16 pm

Currently reading The Princess Diaries - Give me Five.
I always thought the princess diaries was only one book...

Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:20 pm

Rereading Ender's Shadow. Have a couple new books I could read, but more in the mood for an old one that I know is good. =)
Topic locked