Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 4:39 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 5:37 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I notice the lady that wrote Elizabeth Gail likes to say,"Teared pricked her eyes" a lot. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:16 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

br00ster wrote:
J.K Rowling describes everything a bit to much. She always uses and extra 2 or 3 words to describe how someone was smiling, or walking ect.

*pokes with a long, slender, and perfectly manicured finger. A gentle touch, but a poke nonetheless* is that bad? lol XDD I'm kidding^^*.

I'd have to reread her books to spot that o.O; I haven't really payed much attention to her style, just the story XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:31 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: New Jersey. The state we love to hate and hate to love.
Wolven Spirits wrote:
br00ster wrote:
J.K Rowling describes everything a bit to much. She always uses and extra 2 or 3 words to describe how someone was smiling, or walking ect.

*pokes with a long, slender, and perfectly manicured finger. A gentle touch, but a poke nonetheless* is that bad? lol XDD I'm kidding^^*.

I'd have to reread her books to spot that o.O; I haven't really payed much attention to her style, just the story XD

Is that poke a quote from the book? Because it sounds just like it! *Harry wistfully turned around, his lungs trying to grasp the dry London air.* I like the way she describes things though. It creates a crisp clear picture that the eye cannot see but the open and whimsical mind can. (Man, I'm starting to type like her now too.) o.-;;

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 5:28 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

AFI_Sorrow wrote:
Wolven Spirits wrote:
br00ster wrote:

Is that poke a quote from the book? Because it sounds just like it! *Harry wistfully turned around, his lungs trying to grasp the dry London air.* I like the way she describes things though. It creates a crisp clear picture that the eye cannot see but the open and whimsical mind can. (Man, I'm starting to type like her now too.) o.-;;

Haha, no, it's not a quite XD lol. I just made it up^__^ BTW, my fingers are not long, nor perfectly manicured. I'm not sure if they're slender or not, though. It's hard for me to say, haha.

I have to say, though, that I quite like it when authors put detail in that helps you understand what the character is going through, whether emotions, physical surroundings, or whatnot. It can go overboard sometimes, haha, but generally, it's not too bad^_^

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2