SHHH!!! Can you read? Want to prove it? Meet fellow book worms and discuss the literary brilliance of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.
Topic locked

Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:31 am

Julius Caesar (by Shakespear, duh) for English.

Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:59 am

Hone Heke by Paul Moon. Paul Moon makes New Zealand history fun!11

Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:25 am

The Hunt For The Czar by Guy Richards

Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:55 am

Finished my other book, still reading Lovers and Players. Picked up The It Girl and I'm about 3/4 of my way through it.

Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:56 am

Artemis Fowl - Eoin Colfer

Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:04 am

Rereading: His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman

Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:37 am

Kate Chopin -- The Awakening

Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:27 pm

I'm flipping through Smoke and Mirrors by Neil Gaiman. It's very good so far.

Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:54 am

I finally got to start reading Specials. Am very excited. :D

A little over halfway done with Lovers and Players. I have no time to read anymore. :(

Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:35 pm

Sugarinii wrote:I finally got to start reading Specials. Am very excited. :D

sosososososososososososososososo good. Have you read Justine Larbalastier's books? She's Scott Westerfeld's (the author of the Uglies series, and a bunch of other books that are equally excellent) wife, and also a fantastic writer.

Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:31 pm

I started reading a book called Sophie's World. Apparently its amazing and its pretty good so far. Makes you think a lot and i really like books like that.

Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:36 pm

Alexander - Hunt for a New Past by Paul Cartledge

Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:32 pm

I'm Reading er, "Speak" for Lit.

I'm going to start The Comedians by Graham Greene soon, though. Yey.

Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:33 pm

stones wrote:i do not read unless i am forced to... sorry, reading and me just dont mesh

Sounds like my boyfriend. I wrote book reports for him in high school because I love to read, while he has the attention span of a... I don't know, a tree or something. English teacher so knew I wrote them because he knew my writing style very well. He let that slide lol.

Anyways, I'm currently reading Memiors of a Geisha. I'm refusing to see the movie until I'm done with the book.

I'm picking up the newest book in the Violet series, From Black Rooms, by Stephen Woodworth at the end of October when it comes out. Then after I finish that, I have about five more series I'd like to start reading.

It seems people don't like to read anymore :( I could spend all day reading. <3

Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:49 am

I've been reading Rocky Horror: From Concept to Cult for an English paper I have to write. It's a very interesting read, and it interviews just about everyone who was majorly involved in the film except Tim Curry. I recommend it for Rocky Horror fans that like to read.
Topic locked