Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 6:31 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 3:56 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I think HP&POA in 15 Miutes sums this up quite nicely:

Quote:
NO-LONGER-INVISIBLE HARRY: OMG HE WAS THEIR FRIEND! I KILL YOU DEAD, SIRIUS BLACK!

HERMIONE: I would give you a comforting hug, but… y’know, the cooties.

HARRY: S’aright. I have to practice my teenage rage for the next two movies anyway.

I am, and forever will be, The Queer Alpaca
they/them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 4:34 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Robin wrote:
I think HP&POA in 15 Miutes sums this up quite nicely:

Quote:
NO-LONGER-INVISIBLE HARRY: OMG HE WAS THEIR FRIEND! I KILL YOU DEAD, SIRIUS BLACK!

HERMIONE: I would give you a comforting hug, but… y’know, the cooties.

HARRY: S’aright. I have to practice my teenage rage for the next two movies anyway.

How true...it's often said that JKR lives in a world where angst and the caps-lock key are synonymous...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 6:45 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I really, really, really hope Ron doesnt die. I'm going to cry so much if he does.

Ever since I started reading the books though I thought Dumbledore was going to die...and in OTP he starts to seem more like an old, tired man, so I wouldnt be surprised if he died. It'd make everyone sad.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 7:22 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Fallen Tear wrote:
I really, really, really hope Ron doesnt die. I'm going to cry so much if he does.

Ever since I started reading the books though I thought Dumbledore was going to die...and in OTP he starts to seem more like an old, tired man, so I wouldnt be surprised if he died. It'd make everyone sad.

Dumbledore probably won't die unless in the the 7th book since the late Richard Harris signed for all of them. Hagrid might die since when asked if he signed for all the movies, the actor (I forgot his name) said sorta

Losers are those who do not try

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 7:44 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

matchbow wrote:
Fallen Tear wrote:

Dumbledore probably won't die unless in the the 7th book since the late Richard Harris signed for all of them. Hagrid might die since when asked if he signed for all the movies, the actor (I forgot his name) said sorta

But the movies have no effect on the books...or at least I hope they don't, because I'd kill something.

I think a Weasley is probably going to kick it sometime soon...probably Molly or Arthur. It'd suck if Ron died, though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 1:48 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: THE HEART OF DARKNESS. *ominous drums* Haha, just kidding, I'm stalking you. :D
The Lexicon has finally updated their timelines, adding a great deal of detail to them. Check 'em out. Very helpful for things. :)

ETA: Door on JKR's site is open again! Well... Sort of. :)

Instructions on opening and retrieving easter egg (spoilers, of course) (highlight to read):

Quote:
Go to the door. Wait until Peeves comes around, and a bunch of keys will zoom out of the flower vase. Click and drag one to the keyhole. If it's the right key, it'll go in, and the keys will disappear.. It's a matter of luck, really, so just keep trying. It may take a while.

When you open the door, click and drag the drawer open (it's the handle sticking out of the desk, if you haven't figured that out). Click and drag the magnifying glass to the scrapbook/book/notepad/file with the paper taped to it (I'm horrible at descriptions, unfortunately). You will be given a riddle.

I won't tell you what the answer is, but here's a hint: every book has them/it. :)

I'll have a written white-text-in-quotes spoiler of the easter egg/reward once the site lets me. :P I finished the riddle, and then my browser quit, and now it's being evil. >_<

ETA2: Reward is... Three chapter titles. :)

Again, highlight to read, as contains spoilers for Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince.

Quote:
Chapter Fourteen: Felix Felicis
Chapter Six: Draco's Detour
Chapter Two: Spinners End

can't find the sig from this set, so instead, you get a <3 .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:20 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Rereading Order of the Phoenix, I've suddenly got an awful feeling about Fred and George joining the Order.

I mean, I can see the first leg with some amusement - they secretly ship things to the Order under the title of "12-Galleon Package," which is by reservation only and when anyone else tries for it, they say they're sold out - "Who said you couldn't learn anything from the Ministry?" says Fred.

But they could be tracked down. Then what? They don't seem to have enough of a sense of sacrifice to be in the Order.

"We don't care about the dumb Order!" said Fred.

"It's our dad dying we're talking about!" said George.

"We found the lever that moved the Doctor," said the Baron Harkonnen.[/i]

Do what you will; but I will hinder it if I may.

-- Eowyn of the Mark

Post subject: ...I really hope it's not Hermionie or Ron that dies next...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 4:09 pm 

A BRIEF ENTRY INTO J.K ROWLING'S MIND: DIE DIE DIE!

I love the series, but a character either dies or almost dies in each book.

Personally, I hope it'll be Draco Malfoy that dies next, but I think it'll be Hagrid *sniff...I like Hagrid..* or maybe Percy or some other Weasley... Percy would deserve it the most, though...

And Mr. Weasley will most likely be the minister of magic.

Has anyone gone to http://www.mugglenet.com? It's got tons of therys (sp?).

It sees you when you're sleeping!
It know's when you're awake!
It know's if you've been bad or good so be good for goodness sake!
Monitors will freeze some scammers!

Post subject: Re: ...I really hope it's not Hermionie or Ron that dies nex
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 8:20 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

blue_roses_glass_roses wrote:
A BRIEF ENTRY INTO J.K ROWLING'S MIND: DIE DIE DIE!

I love the series, but a character either dies or almost dies in each book.

Personally, I hope it'll be Draco Malfoy that dies next, but I think it'll be Hagrid *sniff...I like Hagrid..* or maybe Percy or some other Weasley... Percy would deserve it the most, though...

And Mr. Weasley will most likely be the minister of magic.

Has anyone gone to http://www.mugglenet.com? It's got tons of therys (sp?).

JKR said on her website that Arthur Weasely will NOT be the next Minister, unfortunately...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:55 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I just watched the 3rd movie (again :P). Does anyone wonder why Hermoine never used the Petrificus Totalus spell on Peter or Snape when they were in the shack?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 6:09 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: THE HEART OF DARKNESS. *ominous drums* Haha, just kidding, I'm stalking you. :D
Asparagus Queen wrote:
I just watched the 3rd movie (again :P). Does anyone wonder why Hermoine never used the Petrificus Totalus spell on Peter or Snape when they were in the shack?

I haven't read PoA in a while, but didn't Sirius/Snape/Lupin/whoever take all the wands, with Expelliarmus? If she got her wand back, well. Then her casting it would ruin the next three books. =P For plot's sakes, realistic logic must be sacrificed at times.

In the movie... Well, that movie had a lot of inaccuracies, so meh. =P

can't find the sig from this set, so instead, you get a <3 .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 2:51 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

...Alex wrote:
Asparagus Queen wrote:

I haven't read PoA in a while, but didn't Sirius/Snape/Lupin/whoever take all the wands, with Expelliarmus? If she got her wand back, well. Then her casting it would ruin the next three books. =P For plot's sakes, realistic logic must be sacrificed at times.

In the movie... Well, that movie had a lot of inaccuracies, so meh. =P

Yeah, in the book Lupin had all of their wands. Also, if you were a teenager cornered by a werewolf and a supposed mass murderer, you wouldn't exactly be thinking things out all the way, would you? Even if you WERE Hermione :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 4:22 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

More than Hermione could have cast the spell, too. Lupin or Sirius could have done it. Yeah, it would have made getting away harder. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 5:31 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Various rumors/reports circulating about (see Mugglenet for instance) about possible release date announced in January, which likely means JUNE, since OotP was announced in Jan. and released in June.

WOOT!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 2:31 am 
PPT God
PPT God

That was actually my blind guess from the "no baby-related delays" comment.

DOUBLE-WOOT!

Do what you will; but I will hinder it if I may.

-- Eowyn of the Mark

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next