Got a little techonology problem that you need fixed pronto? Post it here and we'll see what we can do.
Topic locked

Guilds and HTML (can be locked now)

Fri Jul 16, 2004 3:04 am

Exactly what sort of things does neopets allow me to do with HTML? I tried aligning the text center and then back to the left, but it seems to reject that command. I'm just wondering exactly what's allowed so I can plan accordingly.
Last edited by DiscordantNote on Sat Jul 17, 2004 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jul 16, 2004 3:46 am

To my knowledge, the only things it doesn't allow are:
- External links
- Full page layouts
- Iframes
- Non midi music formats

It should allow you to align your text. What codes are you using? 0.o

Fri Jul 16, 2004 7:42 am

I'd have though they'd allow text alignments, I'm suprised you've had trouble with them! There are of course two html commands you can use to center the text:

<center> and <div align="center">

Anyways, I use a combination of css and div alignment boxes on my guild and I don't think I've had that many problems. I'd have though anything in the Neopets HTML Guide should be able to be used... Perhaps try finding a guild with a very technical type layout (like where they cover everything with a design and they put text here there and everywhere) and take a peek at their Source code to see what they have and haven't used?

Fri Jul 16, 2004 3:32 pm

Oy, I had a typo in the coding. Silly me.

What are Iframes?

Fri Jul 16, 2004 3:42 pm

DiscordantNote wrote:Oy, I had a typo in the coding. Silly me.

What are Iframes?

I frames are like frames, frames hold the content of another adress, i frames are frames [b]I[/qb]nside the page.
My website has them:
http://home.comcast.net/~xalaxracer/guild

Fri Jul 16, 2004 4:47 pm

Xalaxracer wrote:
DiscordantNote wrote:Oy, I had a typo in the coding. Silly me.

What are Iframes?

I frames are like frames, frames hold the content of another adress, i frames are frames [b]I[/qb]nside the page.
My website has them:
http://home.comcast.net/~xalaxracer/guild

Your website seems to be down, but I know what you mean. Thanks!
Topic locked