Got a little techonology problem that you need fixed pronto? Post it here and we'll see what we can do.
Topic locked

Printer Problems

Sat May 10, 2008 12:57 am

So. I have a Lexmark All in One X2350 printer.
I've never had a problem with it before until now.
I put a new cartridge in and it says there is no cartridge. Yet if i put the old empty one back in it recgonizes it.
You never notice how much you need a printer until it's gone.
Any advice?

Re: Printer Problems

Sun May 11, 2008 9:10 am

Try checking there isn't any dust or something on the little strip on the cartridge, the bit that the printer recognizes it by. I'm no expert but it worked for me.

Mon May 12, 2008 12:18 am

I've tried that for both the cartridge and in the printer...my mom [[who knows nothing about computers]] keeps telling me that she dosent think it's the cartridge :roll:

Mon May 12, 2008 12:47 am

Is it a laser printer? We had that problem but we cleaned the strip thing on the cartridge and it worked again.

Mon May 12, 2008 8:51 pm

No, i think it's just a regular printer, nothing says inkjet

Wed May 14, 2008 12:54 pm

Try taking the cartridge back and get another one. It could just be that it's just not going to work.

Wed May 14, 2008 10:41 pm

Well, I told my mom that it was probably just the cartridge, and she keeps saying she's not paying another 21 dollars for the chance of it not working again. So she's making me try everything. I'm not sure if our walmart would take it as a return, they're pickier than most places for some reason...
Topic locked