Got a little techonology problem that you need fixed pronto? Post it here and we'll see what we can do.
Topic locked

Siggy HTML help needed...

Sun Aug 01, 2004 4:28 am

I wasn't sure if this was the right place to post this, but as my signature says, "My siggy died" I had the HTML correct (the picture displayed for a few weeks without problems) and then a few days ago, it just displayed the code instead of the picture. Does anyone know why this might be, or if boomspeed.com has something to do with it?

EDIT: Looks like I looked over the HTML question thread... -.-;

Re: Siggy HTML help needed...

Sun Aug 01, 2004 4:42 am

Kugetsu wrote:I wasn't sure if this was the right place to post this, but as my signature says, "My siggy died" I had the HTML correct (the picture displayed for a few weeks without problems) and then a few days ago, it just displayed the code instead of the picture. Does anyone know why this might be, or if boomspeed.com has something to do with it?

Yeah, they took HTML off the sigs, try putting these tags around the url instead.
[ img ] [ /img ] Without the spaces in the brackets of course.

Re: Siggy HTML help needed...

Sun Aug 01, 2004 4:48 am

Kumu wrote:
Kugetsu wrote:I wasn't sure if this was the right place to post this, but as my signature says, "My siggy died" I had the HTML correct (the picture displayed for a few weeks without problems) and then a few days ago, it just displayed the code instead of the picture. Does anyone know why this might be, or if boomspeed.com has something to do with it?

Yeah, they took HTML off the sigs, try putting these tags around the url instead.
[ img ] [ /img ] Without the spaces in the brackets of course.

Wow, I didn't know that. Thanks a lot! ^-^
Topic locked