Got a little techonology problem that you need fixed pronto? Post it here and we'll see what we can do.
Topic locked

Photobucket?

Thu Sep 16, 2004 2:06 am

Is Photobucket acting a little weird for any of you? It is for me.. maybe because my username has "-"s.. any ideas?

Thu Sep 16, 2004 2:20 am

Er, what's happening to your photobucket, exactly? Broken links?

Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:27 am

I don't seem to be having any problems, though I know Nikita had some problems before getting the pages to load every now and then. What's the problem that you're having?

And I'm sure that it'll be fixed soon, the webmaster is usually very good at that stuff :)

Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:57 pm

Well, first off, I don't see some pictures from accounts, and I get the dead pages...

Sat Sep 18, 2004 12:17 am

Photobucket is acting weird for me right now. It won't let me log into my account or view certian accounts ...

Sat Sep 18, 2004 1:30 am

http://forums.photobucket.com/announcement.php?f=13

I've always found that if there's a problem with PhotoBucket, there's usually an announcement to go with it.

Sat Sep 18, 2004 3:36 pm

*shrugs* Mine's working fine...at least I can see all of my images.. o_O

Sat Sep 18, 2004 5:08 pm

Photo-bucket had a problem with some of it's servers and they're slowly working to get them all back up and running.
My album seems to be up and running now, as with a whole lot of others. If yours isn't working yet it should be in the next couple of days.

Heheh...

Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:15 pm

Use http://www.imageshack.us/.

You can upload JPEG/JPG/PNG/GIF and even FLASH animation. Sorry if I sound like an ad.

I'm just sayin'....

Re: Heheh...

Tue Sep 21, 2004 9:28 pm

Space Chief wrote:Use http://www.imageshack.us/.

You can upload JPEG/JPG/PNG/GIF and even FLASH animation. Sorry if I sound like an ad.

I'm just sayin'....

What a coincidence, you can also upload all of that at Photobucket.
Valid file types: jpg, gif, png, bmp, swf

Tue Sep 21, 2004 10:49 pm

The only thing I've noticed about Photobucket is that it sometimes is mean to .pngs, and won't show them all the time.

Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:17 am

halfbakedbliss Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:49 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only thing I've noticed about Photobucket is that it sometimes is mean to .pngs, and won't show them all the time.

Hmm, if you're having a problem with png, it may be the size of the image - if it's 250k or more (for free accounts) or 500k (for donations) - PB will auto resize those large byte size images. If yours are not that large and you keep having problems, go to the forum, click Contact Us and give all the information you can on the problem you're having, your PB username, email, o/s, browser, security and if you can a link to one of the images so support can see the problem.

Yes, PB was down, a server had a nervous breakdown - nothing compared to what the person running the site went through getting everything back up!

Alex, I love going to the Announcements to see what's going on with PB! Saves alot of headaches, at least knowing I'm not alone if I find a problem with my account.

Sun Sep 26, 2004 8:41 am

Well it's been wierd to me. Every once in a while, this wierd file appears on my list of images with a name like "ugtgygtu68y8547t" or whatever. The image is just a red X.

Mon Sep 27, 2004 10:44 pm

<==Avie back!!

Fixed!
Maybe a mod should lock this.

Mon Sep 27, 2004 10:53 pm

I've been getting quite ticked with Photobucket lately. I'll be switching servers until they become a little more reliable. I understand that things can go wrong, but they've been going wrong for quite a long time recently...
Topic locked