Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:21 am

GL00iNATOR wrote:am i guessing right by saying that the ingredients sequence is different for everybody?

it's just, a tried two of the combinations for the 2nd part of the potion, which were used succesfully, but for me it does nothing. :(

Yes. It's different from everyone.

Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:24 am

GL00iNATOR wrote:am i guessing right by saying that the ingredients sequence is different for everybody?

it's just, a tried two of the combinations for the 2nd part of the potion, which were used succesfully, but for me it does nothing. :(

Yes, as the other posts in the thread have pointed out, the ingredients are different for everybody.

However, this section doesn't take too long. Like the vines, it's just a matter of logical trial and error.

Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:31 am

i found writing down the sequence of colours i wanted and then writing down which ingredient turned it that colour, especially since i have such a terrible memory. if you're still stuck on a logical way of doing it i can post the notes i made as i was doing it to show you if you like.

Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:31 am

I liked this part. Didnt have to race anyone, didnt need to pay attention and click a button every 5 seconds, didnt even get a headache. I definitely had to write everything down though. I couldnt imagine clicking randomly, and if anyone got it that way, youre amazing, and I want to wear you on a keychain as a good luck charm. Im grateful that there have been patterns with these puzzle sections. Better than random luck.

The sparkly purple was the prettiest.

Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:54 am

gaterion wrote:Here are the order for the colors:

Blue
Purple
Black
Pink
Rainbow
Green and Yellow Swirly
Sparkly Purple
Red and Silver (Finished)

I'm 99.99999% sure that this is the right order of colors. Just test to see which ingredients give you which color, and then add more in that pattern, until you finish.

I'm just glad that I'm finished with this part :D

This order was the key for me to figuring out how mine was meant to go.

Thanks for helpin me get past this step, woo!

Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:11 pm

This was a fun step :) It didnĀ“t take me too long (I got lucky with choosing my ingredients) Too bad this is all we get to do this weekend. I would have liked to do some more ^^

Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:42 pm

I hated this step until I started taking notes (and found out the pattern that I needed to find). After that, it became simple trial and error. Very fun.

I agree - I wish that we had more stuff to do this weekend. I'm having a lot of fun with this plot... even if some parts are extremely frustrating.

Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:52 pm

Yay! I had twenty minutes today to go online (which is slowly winding down now) and I got a part of the plot finished in it!

I really enjoyed this bit, once you figure out the pattern it's quite easy, and sort of relaxing. It's all memory and trial-and-error!

Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:23 pm

I definitely needed to keep notes!

Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:44 pm

Fun part. Guess what my final potion was? 7 times Bumroot! :lol:

Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:50 pm

pardona_ii wrote:Fun part. Guess what my final potion was? 7 times Bumroot! :lol:

I didnt have to use bumroot in any of my potions at all!!!

Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:57 pm

I finished mine in less than half an hour but i did remember the sequence each time the potion changed colour, had quite a few mishaps as well.

Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:02 pm

I liked this step, with a piece of paper and a pencil I did it in 10 minutes. This plot is waaaay easier than the others... *whine whine*
And why isn't the yurble complaining any more? He was fun :P

Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:10 pm

Wind wrote:And why isn't the yurble complaining any more? He was fun :P

Agreed! There should be more angry yuble in ALL plots! (I love yurbles, they remind me of my husband :D )

Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:18 pm

this part of the plot was reasonably easy.I wonder whats gonna happen on halloween.We get to battle the souls of the graves that was dug?i jus can't wait. :D
Topic locked