Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:15 am

Rachel wrote:Ok, i'm on the level with the Spectral Essence

i'm currently making my spectral essence, and i'm trying to work out how to make the second composite. i know yesterday i found a page with a table of all the ingredients and their properties and stuff. I think that might help me.
Anyway, i was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of any pages/posts that can help me, or could tell me what i need to do?

I've checked out this petpage: http://www.neopets.com/~Red_Citrus22 and havent found anything to help.

Thanks in advance, here's my composite recipe:

Composite #2:

Quantity: 12 grams
Relevant property: Power
Target value: +78 +/- 3
Relevant property: Divination
Target value: +79 +/- 3

Divination/Power

3g Bumroot: Do nothing
3g Leafy Slorgblosom: Burn, Crush, Dessicate, Soak
3g Sharpgrass: Burn, Crush, Dessicate, Soak
3g Bagguss Pulp: Burn, Crush, Soak

since this gives you a 3/3 range to toy with why not try this one and see how it fares for you hon?

Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:15 am

http://www.neopets.com/~Helazzar

This one might help you a bit. Is this the one where you can only have 3g of a basic ingredient?

-In regards to Katy; I wish I lucked out. All of my potions thus far have had half identical to others'; and the other half completely random. I got stuck with the Psionic Singularity one.... darn.
Last edited by Miyu on Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:16 am

jojoneo wrote:Cranberry's created a new thread specifically for people who are trying to create one of the two unsolved composites.

If you need help with a solved one, continue to post here. But if you are stuck on the two unsolved composites, please join us over there...

http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30318

Since those poor people have gone over to the other thread, I would like to take this opportunity to say how deeply and profoundly grateful I am to have lucked into getting Ice Plasma.

Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:17 am

Katy wrote:
jojoneo wrote:Cranberry's created a new thread specifically for people who are trying to create one of the two unsolved composites.

If you need help with a solved one, continue to post here. But if you are stuck on the two unsolved composites, please join us over there...

http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30318

Since those poor people have gone over to the other thread, I would like to take this opportunity to say how deeply and profoundly grateful I am to have lucked into getting Ice Plasma.

*cries on your shoulder*

Why must I be cursed with Platinum Mist :cry:.

Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:23 am

Sylence wrote:
Rachel wrote:Ok, i'm on the level with the Spectral Essence

i'm currently making my spectral essence, and i'm trying to work out how to make the second composite. i know yesterday i found a page with a table of all the ingredients and their properties and stuff. I think that might help me.
Anyway, i was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of any pages/posts that can help me, or could tell me what i need to do?

I've checked out this petpage: http://www.neopets.com/~Red_Citrus22 and havent found anything to help.

Thanks in advance, here's my composite recipe:

Composite #2:

Target value: +79 +/- 3

Divination/Power

3g Leafy Slorgblosom: Burn, Crush, Dessicate, Soak
3g Sharpgrass: Burn, Crush, Dessicate, Soak
3g Bagguss Pulp: Burn, Crush, Soak

since this gives you a 3/3 range to toy with why not try this one and see how it fares for you hon?

thanks i'll see how that works out...

Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:40 am

lemme know how it works

Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:43 am

It didnt work, and i'm not sure why...

This is what i ended up with, and i did exactly what you said, i even did the sums myself before hand and it should have worked...

Miscellaneous Composition

Conjuring: +23
Divination: +43
Enchantment: +71
Power: +65

Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:45 am

~goes to a buzz yer msn as that'll just be loads faster~ lets see if we can hammer this out together~!

Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:54 am

Do the composites have to be in that exact order? Can I make Anti-Gravitic Goo and the misc. third composite before Plat. Mist? Or will it all go kaput when I throw it in the pot because Plat Mist isn't composite #1, Anti-Gravitic Goo ain't comp #2, and so forth?

Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:59 am

I dont think it matters what order you make the composites in, as long as you have them all when you chuck them into the couldren.

Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:01 am

I made my goo first and the ice plasma on level 5 last so I dont think it matters your order

and WTG Rachel!

see I toldja we could figure it out! Congrats

Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:00 am

Could u guys help me on this?
the one from the helzzar pet page isn't working for me

Composite #2:

Relevant property: Enchantment
Target value: +80 +/- 3
Target value: +83 +/- 3

Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:06 am

I'm not sure which one you tried on that petpage, but give this one a go:

3g Leafy Slorgblossom: Burn, Crush, Soak, Dessicate
3g Bagguss Pulp: Soak, Dessicate
3g Sharpgrass: Crush, Soak, Dessicate

Otherwise, there's a couple more combinations here (http://www.neopets.com/~Red_Citrus22#d_e) that should fit within your values.

Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:21 am

keep us updated so if it failed we can try to find another solution hon. we work as a family -ws-

Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:43 am

Okay, thanks Rachel and Sylence. I'll just go ahead and make the other 2 until someone miraculously figures out what Platinum Mist is made out of. Curse my bad luck.
Topic locked