Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:25 am

Thanks guys.
I finally got through all of them. It was pretty good. The Furious Stones healed themselves completely with my first couple attacks, but didn't hit me..
I finally got them :P
Now i'll keep trying, just to raise my points I guess.. or to make sure I feel comfortable battling!

Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:26 am

So, I beat the weakest stones once, but I know my strongest pet is way too weak to do much of anything. I might train him, I don't know (I have a bunch of codestones and dubloons I was saving to sell, but I'm also greedy and want the NP lol)...I'm close to saying poop on it. I'm just not a battler.

This is sort of a faerie quest question, so I'm not sure if I can put it here (though it does have to do with the plot)...please let me know if I should move/delete etc.

As I was leaving the Battledome, I got a fire faerie quest. The fire faerie increases strength, right? I need all the help I can get. :D But how do I make sure she blesses the right pet at the end of the quest? Faeries never seem to bless the right pet when I do quests for them.

Here is a suggestion!!!!

Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:27 am

A really inexpensive item that has helped me block a lot of damage with these stones is the Leaf Shield.

Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:29 am

Ahhh the smell of battle in the morning.
Split: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30149

In addition, please avoid simply posting your stats in this thread.
Topic locked