Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:52 pm

Yixzy wrote:Talking of the blumaroo steaks, I got one in January!
Kinda early, huh?

Yooyuball is so slow today for me - maybe its the amount of people online?

All of Neopets is slow for me, after all it's just 10 minutes till kickoff.

And I finally got to see the flash ad on top of the page (I kept missing it), but it's sad that they used the image of a player who isn't on this year's team.

Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:04 pm

It is 8 am nst and now we just need TNT to update the Cup. :)

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE.

Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:05 pm

KICK-OFF!

Good luck, everyone. I'll join in the fun when I get home from work. :D

*hums We Will Rock Roo*

Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:05 pm

Yep... still hasn't started yet. :D

My curiousity is coming from Slushie Slinger. I'd much rather play it. Yooyu ball isn't my favorite. *wishes Crisis Courier was part of the cup too*

Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:10 pm

I don't know what to do first when they update, play Yooyuball, play the other games or try to snag a souvenir :P

*echoes We Will Rock Roo*

Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:11 pm

*Taps fingers*

Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:12 pm

I wonder if it's delayed because of the glitches, or it would have been a little late either way? :P I hope it starts soon, I'm excited.

Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:14 pm

This morning I had to hand in my final assesment of the year ... and that's all. The rest of the time I've been waiting (and doing other non sad things) and I'm still waiting. Boo TNT.

Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:15 pm

I'm going to guess that the delay is a result of the TP money glitch. So I won't be surprised if there's a full one-day delay.

Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:17 pm

Ah well. Yeah glitches. I'm at work, so I can't play yet either way. Hopefully it'll be fixed by the time I get home and eat dinner. That gives them like...8 hours.

Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:17 pm

JhasNeeh wrote:This morning I had to hand in my final assesment of the year ... and that's all. The rest of the time I've been waiting (and doing other non sad things) and I'm still waiting. Boo TNT.

I wish. I have one exam on Thursday and one on next weeks Friday. I don't know how i'm going to find time for reading as well as playing :cry:

Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:18 pm

well the cup hasnt started yet.......or has it @_@

Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:19 pm

krivone wrote:
JhasNeeh wrote:This morning I had to hand in my final assesment of the year ... and that's all. The rest of the time I've been waiting (and doing other non sad things) and I'm still waiting. Boo TNT.

I wish. I have one exam on Thursday and one on next weeks Friday. I don't know how i'm going to find time for reading as well as playing :cry:

Shame. Although I'd prefer it if I wasn't going home on the 15th, to an internet free home.

Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:25 pm

still waiting for the cup to start......i think there might be a glitch somewhere or TNT is munching on asparagus somewhere...
I want to try the make some noise game, im not all that good at yooyu ball so ill probably end up playing most of the supporter games

Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:25 pm

Maybe they're doing it deliberately, to see how many people are waiting on the edge of their seats for it to begin. TNT, if you're reading, you have several here.
Topic locked