Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:00 pm

I'd like to fight the Spirit and various minions that it might have, including Mr. Krawley, who I still think is working for him. I think it might also be interesting to fight the Neovians, if only to see the art.

Poor Gilly, though. I'm her only fangirl.

Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:05 pm

Wow. Great art/pumpkin skills. We just carve in evil faces.

Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:06 pm

Ghost Meepits, and they should creat some new good weapons out of all those vines we used

Sophie for all the digging, testing and potion fetching

and how about the spirit of slumber :evil:

Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:25 pm

The ghost meepits... they kept running away from me and I spent ages looking for my seventh meepit :(

Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:34 pm

Christopher wrote:It's always necromancers with you.

<.<

>.>

<.<

Actually the DM pointed that out too and I've been banned from making any peacfull contact with Undead or too take the craft wonderous item feat (Which would allow me to become a Lich) :lol:

Stunting my immortal grabbing creativity. :(

Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:18 pm

I'd love to beat up Gilly and Sophie.

I don't like either of them. :D

Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:20 pm

PuddingofEvil wrote:Poor Gilly, though. I'm her only fangirl.

I like Gilly too :)...Though of course...I haven't made a pumpkin in her honor ... No art talent >>
The only person I have a grudge on thus far is that evil Spirit of Slumber for not marking his grave when he died >< and would like to take my annoyance out of his err...intangibility!

Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:45 pm

*blushes* Thanks, Ixist!

I wouldn't mind fighting those meepits, either. They'd be great round 1 opponents. They were seriously annoying.

Syrill wrote:

I like Gilly too :)...
The only person I have a grudge on thus far is that evil Spirit of Slumber for not marking his grave when he died ><

I wonder how one would go about hurting something intangible though o.o

Yes, well, you're her fanboy. ;)

Make a Tangibility Potion using his bones? I really want to fight him. Or, you know, watch from a safe distance while someone really strong fights him.

Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:43 am

Gotta say... Gilly. Good lord... ugly, ugly Usal... Make her a round one contestant to beat on.

Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:23 am

PuddingofEvil wrote:I'd like to fight the Spirit and various minions that it might have, including Mr. Krawley, who I still think is working for him. I think it might also be interesting to fight the Neovians, if only to see the art.

Poor Gilly, though. I'm her only fangirl.

I love Gilly. Probably because I relate to her, and how she's sort of a know-it-all. I'd SO get lost in the forest as well.

Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:24 am

PuddingofEvil wrote:*blushes* Thanks, Ixist!

I wouldn't mind fighting those meepits, either. They'd be great round 1 opponents. They were seriously annoying.

Syrill wrote:

I like Gilly too :)...
The only person I have a grudge on thus far is that evil Spirit of Slumber for not marking his grave when he died ><

I wonder how one would go about hurting something intangible though o.o

Yes, well, you're her fanboy. ;)

Make a Tangibility Potion using his bones? I really want to fight him. Or, you know, watch from a safe distance while someone really strong fights him.

We all know who THAT will be...

Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:25 am

I would want to fight the Spirit of Slumber (even though I would probably die in one hit) and the lucky user that found his bones before I did.

Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:24 pm

Uhh... pretty much anyone except Gilly, I like her. :)

Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:29 pm

Mr. Insane because I have my reasons to believe he's the main source of all the chaos! :D

Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:49 pm

I dunno... this plot is so much like the LDP I get the feeling we'll all get one shot at the Spirit of Slumber and that'll be it...

:(
Topic locked