Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:09 pm

Also are you throwing both items in or are you combining them together when you finish?

Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:12 pm

draconis wrote:Flipsyde, I think you may have been looking at the wrong stat when you did your composite two. Going by SierraSea and the_cenial_one's petpages, Leafy Slorgblossom can't exceed a 78 on power, even if you max out all the actions. Perhaps that's what went wrong?

Anyway, I've uploaded the spreadsheet I mentioned earlier here. It's only good for, I think, a week. and limited downloads.

I just checked the site of the_cenial_one. I was correct. I achieved 78 with maxing all the actions. Exceeding it... no. Am I supposed to? These help sites show that it doesn't matter.

Gonna try this other site right now that I found and then perhaps I check your spreadsheet. Thanks for the help.

Sylence wrote:Also are you throwing both items in or are you combining them together when you finish?

Composite 1 I'm fine with..... Composite 2 I'm using three different items as these help sites say. I create comp. 2 with one item, click on it, combine with the second item, then I click on comp. 2, and combine with the third item.
Last edited by Flipsyde on Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:16 pm

Actually, I don't think either of them hits 138, but I'm not very sure. The sheet's going to be a little hard to get down at first, because I gave up on neatening it arounf 15 minutes ago. It hit midnight around then, and well. It's my birthday, whoot.

Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:16 pm

let us know how it works out hon. cenials is a REAL good sheet!

Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:22 pm

Does anyone have a recipe for the Psionic Singularity yet?

Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:23 pm

Not that I know of; sorry. :(

Speaking of which, if I wanted to help find Platinum Mist, where's a good place to start? Is there a petpage I can visit that lists all the methods we've already tried so I'm not just repeating someone else's work?

Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:24 pm

Nup... It haven`t been found... Same problem with the mist

Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:24 pm

Someone needs to figure out:

Special: Psionic Singularity
Quantity: 10 grams

I was really hoping there'd only be the ice stuff to get :-D Oh well! I'm sure its one of the new ingredients maxxed. If I have a bit of time today i'll try and help as much as I can...

Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:28 pm

catolytemel wrote:Someone needs to figure out:

Special: Psionic Singularity
Quantity: 10 grams

I was really hoping there'd only be the ice stuff to get :-D Oh well! I'm sure its one of the new ingredients maxxed. If I have a bit of time today i'll try and help as much as I can...

I'm not there yet, but has anyone actually tried whether they're just all the same under a different name? o_O

Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:30 pm

A lot of my friends have the Mist and the words they speak over the phone are not for a ladies ears. I was kinda shocked they made step 5 so different but thi way it makes people work a little bit harder.. though the goo was the same on that step which was kinda nice I think

Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:35 pm

Finally, I finish that stage with the first anti-grav goo.

Thanks for all the help on that, btw.

And what do I get on the next one? Psionic Singularity. *headesk*

Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:35 pm

Sylence wrote:A lot of my friends have the Mist and the words they speak over the phone are not for a ladies ears. I was kinda shocked they made step 5 so different but thi way it makes people work a little bit harder.. though the goo was the same on that step which was kinda nice I think

Just finished step four... Got the Ice Plasma! :D

Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:38 pm

.... Someone please tell me what I did wrong:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/ ... OSCR47.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/ ... OSCR46.png

Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:40 pm

Can someone please, please help me with what I'm doing wrong?

These are my values:

And these are the composites I made:

And this is the result:

I've tried this twice now, so I think I must be missing something, but what? :cry:

Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:42 pm

pardona_ii wrote:
Sylence wrote:A lot of my friends have the Mist and the words they speak over the phone are not for a ladies ears. I was kinda shocked they made step 5 so different but thi way it makes people work a little bit harder.. though the goo was the same on that step which was kinda nice I think

Just finished step four... Got the Ice Plasma! :D

Lucky you! :) Does anyone have a formula for the 3rd composite in the 5th level? I saw the one petpet page, but didnt seem to help too much. I was hoping to get that done quick so I could hlep research on the Psionic Singularity
Topic locked