Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:29 am

timlucier wrote:
neobeth wrote:
timlucier wrote:im not even bothering to dig anymore........ how many people have found the paintbrush?

Not me and am way over 100 graves, come to think of it have not gotten the top 4 prizes yet :(

yeah, neither have I..... they should give out th paintbrush based on how many graves youve dug...

i wish. i've dug so many of these dang things too. no top prizes either.

Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:29 am

grave AJI6BAH5 needs 3 diggers as well ^_^

Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:30 am

_lexxia wrote:
timlucier wrote:im not even bothering to dig anymore........ how many people have found the paintbrush?

I stopped digging after I got the paint brush. I just don't feel like doing it anymore... it takes too much time, fetching ingredients for Sophie is much better.

ahh, but you see, YOU actually GOT the paintbrush... your allowed to quit. lol

Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:32 am

I found it after like 10 or 11 graves, then quit for a while, now am starting up again hoping for another

Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:33 am

timlucier wrote:
_lexxia wrote:

I stopped digging after I got the paint brush. I just don't feel like doing it anymore... it takes too much time, fetching ingredients for Sophie is much better.

ahh, but you see, YOU actually GOT the paintbrush... your allowed to quit. lol

lol I would have quit eventually anyway, luck just decided to be nice for once.

Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:36 am

I really want that candy skull, its fitting to be in a grave :evil:

Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:37 am

::strangles evil blue lupe that left:: We are so close to finishing this grave!! Oh...::huggles yellow Eyrie that joined::

Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:39 am

I want more plushies, at least. I found a Halloween Ixi Plushie and I was overjoyed - now none seem to be popping up.

In the beginning, I thought that only some graves had coffins in them, and I was all excited because everyone I dug up had one in it, while others didn't :lol:

Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:43 am

____amanda wrote:
In the beginning, I thought that only some graves had coffins in them, and I was all excited because everyone I dug up had one in it, while others didn't :lol:

heheh nice

Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:44 am

____amanda wrote:I want more plushies, at least. I found a Halloween Ixi Plushie and I was overjoyed - now none seem to be popping up.

Meh...I went and bought a Hallowe'en Ixi Plushie...then I found one today. XD That frustrated me. And that's okay...I got all excited when people were finding petpets...I kept praying that people would start finding Meowclops (which makes no sense...but I didn't care). XD I don't even want a Hallowe'en PB really...I just want to get it so I can sell it...XD

Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:48 am

I'd love to be able to pain my Uni with the Halloween Pain Brush if I ever find one. I think they are so spiffy looking, and with the paint brush I would no longer have to zap it with the lab ray and focus in on my Bruce, since the christmas look is getting old.

I think we should be finding some Ghost Meepits or something, we had to chase those little buggers all about the haunted woods ... we should be able to keep one.

Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:52 am

Just got kicked out of digging because the website is lagging like crazy for me T_T I haven't been able to get much done for the entire day.

Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:53 am

Jitterro wrote:Just got kicked out of digging because the website is lagging like crazy for me T_T I haven't been able to get much done for the entire day.

Was your pet a uni by any chance? :roll: If not, I wish the Uni would come back, haha.

Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:57 am

____amanda wrote:I'd love to be able to pain my Uni with the Halloween Pain Brush if I ever find one. I think they are so spiffy looking, and with the paint brush I would no longer have to zap it with the lab ray and focus in on my Bruce, since the christmas look is getting old.

^-^ I love Hallowe'en Uni's...but I think I like the Tyrannian Uni better...it looks more like a real horse. I'd rather have a Meowclops for my Wenifride, though...

Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:57 am

having the worst luck trying to find graves.. twice i've been kicked off because of lag =/ rawr. and I so I'm giving bone testing a try but I can't seem to be able to click on any of the graves with bones in them. Blar >.<

Not to mention that I've been at this for an entire hour now. Bah.

On the bright side, I finally got my first star ^_^ Go Forums!
Topic locked