Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Re: Return of Dr. Sloth [Split 10]

Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:58 am

laurenb wrote:I'm in room 288

Which one are you?

Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:58 am

Rubywinged wrote:Bah why when wrong must you get kicked back a level? like its not hard enough with 3 other people?

Boy do I know it!
Found this, though: http://www.neopets.com/~Dark_Orbis
Seems to work like a charm!

Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:01 am

I am completely and utterly lost on this step.

But I did manage this:

Black Hole Farm
YRB-X1 "Yurbot"

*BZZT* Congratulations! You have successfully retrieved a singularity from the Juppie Oaks Singularity Farms® Singrowlarity®-brand singularity-generation field. The singularity will be added to the globally available pool of singularities used in testing Duplicate Space Faerie Tokens.

Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:01 am

Nekopan wrote:Anyone figured out how to do the one after the acids yet?

That's what I'm on now too - I've just put it at 299,99 most times and it hasn't said I'm wrong yet. But I don't really have any idea what I'm doing.

Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:04 am

Daze wrote:I am completely and utterly lost on this step.

But I did manage this:

Black Hole Farm
YRB-X1 "Yurbot"

*BZZT* Congratulations! You have successfully retrieved a singularity from the Juppie Oaks Singularity Farms® Singrowlarity®-brand singularity-generation field. The singularity will be added to the globally available pool of singularities used in testing Duplicate Space Faerie Tokens.

i've gotten several of those and actually managed to make a controll rod once

Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:05 am

What is after the acids? I know it's the 'gravitic tests', but... any information beyond that?

Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:06 am

I feel bad when its just me with the messed up rod :(

Also seems like every time my room gets to level 3 someone messes up so back to round 1

*la sigh*

*edit*

yay as i say that my room moves on..... now we are really going to mess up >.< *frightened*

Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:07 am

Supposedly, we're done, but all I keep getting is a messed-up room. o_O *le sigh*

Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:08 am

cybertrini wrote:
laurenb wrote:I'm in room 288

Which one are you?

The Peophin. Which are you?

If anyone wants to join us we have room

ETA figured it out *is slow*

YAY Gravitics!
Last edited by laurenb on Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:12 am

ChaosShadow wrote:What is after the acids? I know it's the 'gravitic tests', but... any information beyond that?

You have a board with coordinates and you place singularities on it. My room can get 2 of them placed correctly but then we all do it wrong on the third time. 299, 99 and 100,340 are the coordinates I use for the 1st 2 times

Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:13 am

If there are decimals...round up or down?

Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:14 am

evenstar wrote:
ChaosShadow wrote:What is after the acids? I know it's the 'gravitic tests', but... any information beyond that?

You have a board with coordinates and you place singularities on it. My room can get 2 of them placed correctly but then we all do it wrong on the third time. 299, 99 and 100,340 are the coordinates I use for the 1st 2 times

It doesn't seem to matter where you put it the first two times. I wonder if the numbers that appear underneath have anything to do with where you're supposed to place them.

Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:18 am

Nekopan wrote:
evenstar wrote:

It doesn't seem to matter where you put it the first two times. I wonder if the numbers that appear underneath have anything to do with where you're supposed to place them.

It must matter somewhat since I had gotten it wrong a couple of times before I got it right the 2nd time (probably just most places work). Have you gotten it a third time yet?

Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:21 am

I am so lost in the gravitics :(

Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:21 am

For the acids: I've found that having a chart I can look at (handwritten) makes one less window to flip between. Just an idea for those having trouble. It's SO FAST. Edit: when I mean fast, I mean, you hafta do the math pretty fast.
Last edited by Pickles on Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Topic locked