Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:21 am

Could use some help at 60T1L0O2 , 2 21 plot. btw, isnt there some "IM" that everyone is going on for the kind of post I just put here so people like me dont bog the discussion down here?

Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:22 am

I love being able to see all the different types of pets. I don't normally go to people's lookups but digging up graves allows me to see many different types. It's pretty cool. :-P

Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:25 am

bodyart wrote:Could use some help at 60T1L0O2 , 2 21 plot. btw, isnt there some "IM" that everyone is going on for the kind of post I just put here so people like me dont bog the discussion down here?

yes
haunted neopets chat :)

Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:26 am

Katy wrote:Okay, seriously, ELEVEN Sludgys now. :o I want a pb! *pouts*

On the upside, I suppose I could start using the petpet lab ray again.

yeah, thats the good thing for those who have the petpet lab ray, they now have lots of ammo.... same if you did the altador plot and keep getting that one petpet at the new daily...

Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:27 am

If people bothered to look at the first page they would see in big green letters:
PLEASE DO NOT POST OPEN GRAVESITE COORDINATES. POSTS THAT HAVE COORDINATES WILL BE DELETED PROMPTLY

it does seem like this board is basically just coordinates and people complaining about getting booted... lol.... i like the actual conversations.

and for that talking there is that "haunted neopets chat" thingie
Last edited by thegreenside on Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:29 am

it does seem like this board is basically just coordinates and people complaining about getting booted... lol.... i like the actual conversations.

Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:29 am

mercurius wrote:I love being able to see all the different types of pets. I don't normally go to people's lookups but digging up graves allows me to see many different types. It's pretty cool. :-P

100% agree. I've been thinking the same thing. I love seeing the "unusual" pets - especially the royals - someone actually painted a moehog royal? really? :roflol:

Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:31 am

HA! I havent gotten this message from sophie until just now:) "Aw, did you get tired? Get back to digging, we haven't got all day!"
at least their updating what she can say...

Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:32 am

CloudAngel wrote:
mercurius wrote:I love being able to see all the different types of pets. I don't normally go to people's lookups but digging up graves allows me to see many different types. It's pretty cool. :-P

100% agree. I've been thinking the same thing. I love seeing the "unusual" pets - especially the royals - someone actually painted a moehog royal? really? :roflol:

lol... theres some where you can't even tell what they originally were. I saw a mutant hissi and i thought it was some kind of hydra... lol

Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:33 am

STOP with the double postings.
it's very clealy stated it isn't allowed http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2223

quicky

Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:34 am

I have not bee able to find the bones we are looking for I have dug up lots of graves and brought back many ingredients and texted bones which trun out not to be the ones we are looking for. DO WE NEED TO FIND THE CORRECT BONES TO CONTINUE? or is this a stat compiler and we all progress to the next section when the plot update is released. I would like to just dig at this point but do not want to mess up PLEASE ADVISE :o

Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:35 am

timlucier wrote:
CloudAngel wrote:

lol... theres some where you can't even tell what they originally were. I saw a mutant hissi and i thought it was some kind of hydra... lol

Lol. Same here. Mutant xweetoks are horrid! I think they're one of the most prettiest pets, but the mutant one looks ghastly! Reminds me of a hyena, that one. :D

Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:37 am

I have not bee able to find the bones we are looking for I have dug up lots of graves and brought back many ingredients and texted bones which trun out not to be the ones we are looking for. DO WE NEED TO FIND THE CORRECT BONES TO CONTINUE? or is this a stat compiler and we all progress to the next section when the plot update is released. I would like to just dig at this point but do not want to mess up PLEASE ADVISE Surprised

Untill now nobody has found the right bones so your guess is as good as mine.
nobody knows

Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:37 am

have they stopped adding new graveyards? i cant find any new ones, they all look completely dug up... on a side note, it looks like im doing the most posting here.... perhaps cause i gave up digging for a bit?

Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:40 am

missnk wrote:
timlucier wrote:
CloudAngel wrote:

Lol. Same here. Mutant xweetoks are horrid! I think they're one of the most prettiest pets, but the mutant one looks ghastly! Reminds me of a hyena, that one. :D

oh yeah that was another one -- i think they need more colours for xweetocs...
i just saw..... i think it was a darigan lupe, but it looks like a slightly altered eyrie...
Last edited by timlucier on Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Topic locked