Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:11 am

Officer 1BDI wrote:What day did I put down for prizes NOT to be released in the (optional) betting pool? The 27th?

Yeah... that'll be the day TNT releases them. :roll:

You mean, they'll be released one day away from you winning. How much worse could it get than that, really?

Now, for Plot Prize Speculation. :D

What I'm really hoping for - as in, if they don't give it to me I'll be writing angry letters - is something that still won't make the wait worthwhile (I'm not a patient person) - is a point-cheap book with a name something like, "The Never-Ending Plot Prize Wait". That would be classic and you have to admit, you'd have a little giggle before smashing it on the head of the nearest staff member. Okay, well, maybe you'd skip the giggle.

Or how about, a "Whack-The-Staff-Member-Who-Took-So-Long-On-Plot-Prizes" toy?

Or an alarm clock that goes off whenever plot prizes are released. It'd be like, a 1 point value. They saved costs by not putting in an alarm/bell.

In fact, they could rename the Invisible Paint Brush to the Plot Prize Paint Brush. : D

~Just having a little fun to make the wait go easier. If they're going to have little prizes, too, we may aswell stop focusing on the 28-icon Always Freeze 150% Scorchstone/sword combination and start thinking about the little things.

Nah. I have a little spy in the Neopets Headquarters* who told me when they're releasing the plot prizes! Aren't that cool? I'll let you all in on the little secret...

April 1st**

Think about it - wouldn't that be the best April Fools ever? *Everyone* would fall for it.

And then the Neopets HQ would burn and fall shortly after, but there you go..***

*This is a lie. I have no spy and know no one in so much as the same country.
**This is also a lie.
*** This wouldn't be a lie, though, if their April Fools prank really was the false plot prize release.

Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:57 am

Topic locked