Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Tue May 01, 2007 1:09 am

The puzzles were fun and the plot looks exciting, but I hope this doesn't affect the Altador Cup. lol I've been looking forward to it.

Tue May 01, 2007 1:18 am

Hmm..are they going to discover Bogshot village in a swamp island or a mutant island. They still owe us a swamp, an the little stick and leaves thing at the bottom of the comic looks very much like some kind of stick you'd find in a swamp.

Tue May 01, 2007 1:21 am

Three initial thoughts:

1) Yay! Some varying species for once! I'm more glad to see the Tonu and JubJub characters than all of the new species getting more screen time.

2) So now all of the newer species are have been in a plot... I wouldn't have minded seeing some of the better older species (yeah, counter to my last statement :P), but I like the Xweetok and Ogrin so far. The Lutari has a good shyster look with his 'stache :P

3) Wow! Formulaic! But, what isn't these days :P Each of the characters and the story seem nice and predictable... Hope that jinxes the predictability... Nah. It doesn't work like that...

Secondary thoughts:

1) A Tetris puzzle! All of my wasted hours are paying off!

2) I like the recent plots more in the wake of all the stink I made back with the LDP. I kept calling for more exploration of Neopia's past and the connections between them. Glad to see more of that now.

Tue May 01, 2007 1:24 am

So happy to finally see a new plot..
Just starting my puzzles right now.

It definitely reminds me of Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom to some extent.. i love it so far, so hopefully the rest will be just as awesome <3

Tue May 01, 2007 1:33 am

Bacon wrote:*Cough* If anyone can help me with my puzzle, it would be greatly appriciated.

Try this:

(the colored blocks are easier to see where they go, but harder to see what they actually are ;))

Tue May 01, 2007 1:36 am

^_^ happy new plot

Tue May 01, 2007 1:37 am

Rindi wrote:
Pickles wrote:Has anyone else noticed the distinct newness of species as main characters?

We've got a Tonu, Xweetok, Lutari, JubJub, Gnorbu, and Ogrin.

And did anyone else notice on the first page that it looks like our favorite Yurble, and Jeran and Lisha were present? (Third pane down on the first page of the plot) :lol:

That yurble totally doesn't look angry enough to be *the* yurble. :battar: There are lots of fun cameos though. Garin, Jacques, and Linnae are all in the tavern on page 2.

I can't get over how awesome the character lineup is so far. Much love for ogrins and xweetoks. :D

I am extremely happy the yurble looked a little happier than usual. I can see the stereotype melting away.

And I'm even happier that the main characters aren't the typical characters. Looks like TNT does hear our pleas sometimes, eh? ;)

Tue May 01, 2007 1:50 am

Is anyone else reminded of Journey to Atlantis?

Tue May 01, 2007 1:55 am

It reminds me of the short story Dagon by HP lovecraft

Tue May 01, 2007 1:58 am

melmite wrote:Is anyone else reminded of Journey to Atlantis?

I was just about to say that. It reminds me of Journey to Atlantis, 20000 Leagues Under the Sea and Treasure Island mixed together.

Tue May 01, 2007 2:03 am

butterflygirl wrote:
Bacon wrote:*Cough* If anyone can help me with my puzzle, it would be greatly appriciated.

Try this:

(the colored blocks are easier to see where they go, but harder to see what they actually are ;))

Thank you very much! ^_^

Tue May 01, 2007 2:06 am

pinkflamingonewsgirl wrote:
melmite wrote:Is anyone else reminded of Journey to Atlantis?

I was just about to say that. It reminds me of Journey to Atlantis, 20000 Leagues Under the Sea and Treasure Island mixed together.

Don't forget Indiana Jones, The Titanic and The Mummy.....

Tue May 01, 2007 2:06 am

I am SO close, yet so far! Help?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v96/D ... 0/Help.jpg

Pm me please.

Tue May 01, 2007 2:07 am

Your welcome! :)

Tue May 01, 2007 2:18 am

Yay for plots with archaeologists!!!!!!! :D

(I am an archaeologist myself, in real life.)

(I must admit I look nowhere as glamourous as Miss Lillian Fairweather.)
Topic locked