Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Re: The Return of DR SLOTH (split 1)

Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:55 am

Learn about dr sloth here...

http://www.pinkpt.com/neodex/index.php/Dr_Sloth

Although Dr. Sloth bears most resemblance to the Neopet Chia, it's uncertain if he even is a Neopet at all. In the editorial of issue 239 of the Neopian Times, it was asked what Neopet he was, and the answer was interrupted by Dr. Sloth himself, angered that someone would consider such a thing.

omg lol

It is implied in the Neopets.com T&C FAQ (http://www.neopets.com/termsfaq.phtml) that Dr Sloth's full name is Francis Q. Slothberg Esq.

Also, read about the previous plots if this is your first. Might help you out by giving you an idea of what you're up against.

What were your alternative solutions?

Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:57 am

Yeah, there's about 3 or 4 ways to complete the 4th maze. As long as you finish it, it doesn't really matter :)

Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:58 am

Dr. Sloth looks like someone blew up a rubber glove and tied the fingers together with a rubber band.

:)

Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:00 am

Matrinka wrote:Dr. Sloth looks like someone blew up a rubber glove and tied the fingers together with a rubber band.

:)

:roflol:

I guess he has that comb-over chicken look...

Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:06 am

Thanks everyone for all your help. I have a feeling i am going to have to wait on this, he always seems to meet up with that robot, i have tried the solutions and what not, i think it's a timing issue. I will keep trying though, i feel left behind already :P

Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:07 am

~Tara~ wrote:Thanks everyone for all your help. I have a feeling i am going to have to wait on this, he always seems to meet up with that robot, i have tried the solutions and what not, i think it's a timing issue. I will keep trying though, i feel left behind already :P

If you post a link to a screen shot of the puzzle I'll try to help more. :)

Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:08 am

~Tara~ wrote:Thanks everyone for all your help. I have a feeling i am going to have to wait on this, he always seems to meet up with that robot, i have tried the solutions and what not, i think it's a timing issue. I will keep trying though, i feel left behind already :P

Set the thingys before you even move, then it should work. Good luck!

Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:09 am

zorg wrote:Learn about dr sloth here...

http://www.pinkpt.com/neodex/index.php/Dr_Sloth

What were your alternative solutions?

That was a good article on sloth.

Looks like more than one way to solve some of the puzzles.

On maze 4 I changed the top left to Right and the bottom right to Right, left the others unchanged.

On 5, I changed the top 4 (left to right) to Left, Left, Down, Down.

Didn't record the changes I made to the first three mazes.

Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:14 am

Okay i finally got it, i realized that i had the first arrow facing the wrong way and that was what was making me walk straight into that robot lol..duh! :oops:
Thanks everyone!!

Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:16 am

Yea Tara!!!! Doesn't it feel sooooo good when you FINALLY see that To Be Continued....?

Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:26 am

It totally feels good, feels alot better than being stuck still lol.

Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:27 am

~Tara~ wrote:It totally feels good, feels alot better than being stuck still lol.

Hey, it's better then running around in circles in the jungle like in JttLI.

Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:28 am

Aaaaaah!!!! Jungle flashbacks!!!

Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:32 am

Trilian8 wrote:Aaaaaah!!!! Jungle flashbacks!!!

Not only being lost in the jungle... but hunting for that darn stick. Uggh... I'm going to have nightmares of dancing ghost meepits from the Tale of Woe too.

Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:32 am

Matrinka wrote:
Trilian8 wrote:Aaaaaah!!!! Jungle flashbacks!!!

Not only being lost in the jungle... but hunting for that darn stick. Uggh... I'm going to have nightmares of dancing ghost meepits from the Tale of Woe too.

Oh gosh not the meepits! *limps away*
Topic locked