Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:18 pm

I'm not sure about IE, but on Firefox, make sure you have your status bar visible, the bar at the bottom of your screen. The coordinates of the point your mouse is hovering over should appear at the end of your link on the status bar.

Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:21 pm

Thanks lol, never really paid much attention to that status bar before

Yea... bout that random event...

Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:04 pm

I just got caught up with the plot. I read that I was supposed to get a random event stating that "I disturbed the peace". I still haven't gotten that after a half an hour cruising around the haunted woods. Did I do something wrong?

Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:06 pm

I congratulate Heavenest, my only qualm is that I wished she had waited just a LITTLE BIT longer. LOL, I was really trying to dig up a paintbrush. Aw well, we'll just have to see what comes next.

Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:09 pm

_ei wrote:Nah, they haven't really gone down that much on the TP, at least compared to what they were pre halloween inflation. Wait till after halloween, people won't be so keen to buy them and they may be given out as plot prizes so there could be more in circulation...

This is just speculation though ;)

Does anyone really paint their pet just for the holiday season?

I don't paint for the holiday season but I would love to paint one of my pets halloween, since it's my favorite holiday. I would love to get one as a prize that would rock!

Re: Yea... bout that random event...

Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:10 pm

notsusie989 wrote:I just got caught up with the plot. I read that I was supposed to get a random event stating that "I disturbed the peace". I still haven't gotten that after a half an hour cruising around the haunted woods. Did I do something wrong?

Maybe you won't get it because you didn't have the opportunity to dig the graves? Try refreshing at the main Haunted Woods map a few times and see if anything happens.

Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:14 pm

Jussy wrote: Or they want to know if Heavenest got anything special for finding the bone, even though giving them anything special's a bit unfair, due to the complete randomness of it, as opposed to an evenly random chance for everyone to get a good prize..

I think she should get something special for having found it. Just as some got paintbrushes and many others did not. It was all the luck of the draw, like winning the lottery. I especially think she deserves something special even more now, because of all of the grief she has gotten over it.

Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:19 pm

Crimson13x wrote:I think she should get something special for having found it. Just as some got paintbrushes and many others did not. It was all the luck of the draw, like winning the lottery. I especially think she deserves something special even more now, because of all of the grief she has gotten over it.

I think she should get to keep the bone itself as a battledome weapon. Something decent, but not spectacular. Given the Spirit's name, maybe it could do moderate damage with a chance to cause the target to fall asleep (freeze).

Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:51 pm

Crimson13x wrote:
Jussy wrote: Or they want to know if Heavenest got anything special for finding the bone, even though giving them anything special's a bit unfair, due to the complete randomness of it, as opposed to an evenly random chance for everyone to get a good prize..

I think she should get something special for having found it. Just as some got paintbrushes and many others did not. It was all the luck of the draw, like winning the lottery. I especially think she deserves something special even more now, because of all of the grief she has gotten over it.

TNT wont do anything special for the others nagging on her. They're upset and shallow because she found it, and not them.

I've lost count of how many times I've refreshed at the main page of the Haunted Woods, and I've yet to get the randonm event. And yes I dug graves, I tested bones, and I ran around for Sophie. If the RE required to move on in the plot?

Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:39 pm

WolfMaiden wrote:I've lost count of how many times I've refreshed at the main page of the Haunted Woods, and I've yet to get the randonm event. And yes I dug graves, I tested bones, and I ran around for Sophie. If the RE required to move on in the plot?

I'm really thinking it probably isn't. It's probably just a cute placeholder distraction for us while we await the next part. Remember, random events are just that -- random. Meaning out of 100 page clicks you could get 86 or 2 or 0.

Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:40 pm

miz sparrow wrote:
WolfMaiden wrote:I've lost count of how many times I've refreshed at the main page of the Haunted Woods, and I've yet to get the randonm event. And yes I dug graves, I tested bones, and I ran around for Sophie. If the RE required to move on in the plot?

I'm really thinking it probably isn't. It's probably just a cute placeholder distraction for us while we await the next part. Remember, random events are just that -- random. Meaning out of 100 page clicks you could get 86 or 2 or 0.

I know that. Its just everyone is talking about getting them, And I've been refreshing the page. And nothings happened. I was just starting to wonder.

tee hee

Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:06 pm

miz sparrow wrote:

I feel bad. I hit reload twice on the "spooky paint brushes" page and got it. 8)

Mine was a ghost kacheek.. what have other people seen?

Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:10 pm

I've seen Kyriis, Pteris, and Koi. Now I want a ghost koi :)

Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:27 pm

I hope the Spirit of Slumber is angry to have been woken and curses Heavenest into a 100 year sleep!!

Alright, so I'm jealous and glad to have gotten that off my chest...

On a more serious note, congrats to Heavenest!!! If it couldn't be me, or the gang of diggers I hang wtih.. it may as well have been you! Good job!

Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:30 pm

Missmegz wrote:I congratulate Heavenest, my only qualm is that I wished she had waited just a LITTLE BIT longer. LOL, I was really trying to dig up a paintbrush. Aw well, we'll just have to see what comes next.

:roflol: I hear you. I was digging away like mad too looking for those elusive PBs-- well, Pahmo my baby yurble was anyway. :D

I am sorry to hear people were giving Heavenest a hard time. That's so unfortunate, when people behave so badly. My best to her and congratulations.
Topic locked