Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Tue May 15, 2007 7:14 am

white tiger wrote:can i have some help with my deck puzzle because i always
get 1 piece left over :cry: :cry:

You know...the number of pieces leftover does not necessarily reflect how close you are to the solution....

Anyway, you got the piece on the top right hand corner and the one on the bottom left corner right.

Tue May 15, 2007 2:50 pm

BeDeviled wrote:I need help with the puzzle, with working full time, moving 3 times and having my laptop mother board fried... and having to fight with my daughter over her computer... I have had the time and have just given into frustration on it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/p ... nter_2.gif

Help would be wonderful :D

ahhhh, that happened to my lappy too >_< stupid mother board's always sooo temperamental >.>.... yeah... that's all i have.... anything i have to say about the plot's been said or not worth saying ^^;

hi

Tue May 15, 2007 5:39 pm

i'm new here but i've been watching your conversations. thanks for being such great help.

Tue May 15, 2007 5:56 pm

Aww! I was hoping when I got online today, there'd be a new addition to the plot. It would've been nice to have something to work on because I didn't have school. Guess there's not much hope of anything being updated later, even, huh? :(

Tue May 15, 2007 6:23 pm

If you have some art that you drew themed towards the current plot you might consider entering it for the art gallery. *wink*

This was posted in the news today. Any ideas?

Tue May 15, 2007 6:23 pm

It looks like a lot of mechanical stuff inside with those gears in the middle of the room and the ceiling. Although the last time I saw gears like that it was in an old fashioned pencil sharpener. And I suppose those big things in the ceiling are electrical outlets. Although that would seem to support the shrunken idea.

Re: cans ome one plz help me

Tue May 15, 2007 9:03 pm

piltzy wrote:my post is on the first page and nones posted anything :cry:

So if u can help just plz post thankyou

Here is the placement for the three T- shaped pieces:

Along the left side of the grid and the stem pointed to the right, the piece touches the top of the grid.

Along the top of the grid with the stem pointed down. The piece touches the right side of the grid.

Just below piece 2, along the right side of the grid, the stem pointed left.

Wed May 16, 2007 12:18 am

piece_of_fuzz wrote:i'm new here but i've been watching your conversations. thanks for being such great help.

Thank YOU for the kind words to everyone here! I second your sentiments - everyone here is very kind to be helping one another out. :)

Meimaireina wrote:Aww! I was hoping when I got online today, there'd be a new addition to the plot. It would've been nice to have something to work on because I didn't have school. Guess there's not much hope of anything being updated later, even, huh? :(

I think that the Lost Isle plot is going to only be updated once a week. Maybe twice if they split it up. We'll get one new chapter in the comic... and one new puzzle. I think they're doing this to up the page views - and keep us coming back in hopes of a new update.

latest puzzle

Wed May 16, 2007 12:46 am

Did anyone happen to actually have in their inventory what was picked up from the floor when you entered the tomb? Because I checked my inventory, but nothing new was there. It probably is like that for everyone though. Just checking. :D

Re: latest puzzle

Wed May 16, 2007 12:55 am

FlamingFlamingo wrote:Did anyone happen to actually have in their inventory what was picked up from the floor when you entered the tomb? Because I checked my inventory, but nothing new was there. It probably is like that for everyone though. Just checking. :D
No one actually got anything; you're not alone.

Wed May 16, 2007 12:57 am

Well, new features are up, and while we have a new comic, there are no new steps. *sigh* I'm still hopeful they might have a few more creatures to battle.................

Wed May 16, 2007 1:14 am

Looks like my prediction is coming true: One new comic a week. One new plot puzzle or battle per week.

After reading today's comic... I'm wondering how long until we have to fight the giant, mad, queen petpetpet.

Wed May 16, 2007 1:55 am

I, for one, am happy with the pace of this plot so far. I get obsessed and can never get any real world stuff done if the plot goes too quickly.

Can I just rant a little for a sec. To everyone asking help one their puzzles--is it too much to ask for a thank-you if someone helps you? 99% of anyone asking for help do. They are genuinly greatful and say thank-you, but theres' been a couple of people I helped out, (I'm sure there's others) and I don't know if they've even been able to finish the puzzle, much less say a simple "thanks". Ok, ok, I'm getting off my soap box now. Thanks to all who have just listened to me :)

Thank You!

Wed May 16, 2007 1:57 am

Thank you heiligeglut!

Wed May 16, 2007 2:08 am

So, when do you think they'll catch up with the challenger? :P
Topic locked