Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:19 pm

Guess who just dug up a Halloween Paint Brush? :battar: I didn't get a screenshot, though.

Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:25 pm

_lexxia wrote:Guess who just dug up a Halloween Paint Brush? :battar: I didn't get a screenshot, though.

lucky... which grave yard where you in? just curious ;)

Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:29 pm

Okay.
Found the books with just under 20 health points left. So, with this graveyard dig - I've entered a graveyard and am now sitting and watching for the box to turn pink. Should this take long?

Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:30 pm

_lexxia wrote:Guess who just dug up a Halloween Paint Brush? :battar: I didn't get a screenshot, though.

Lucky!! How long have you been digging for?

Laurie xxx

Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:31 pm

dissilusioned wrote:

Lucky!! How long have you been digging for?

Laurie xxx

I started digging yesterday morning.

Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:36 pm

____amanda wrote:Okay.
Found the books with just under 20 health points left. So, with this graveyard dig - I've entered a graveyard and am now sitting and watching for the box to turn pink. Should this take long?

You will have to wait till there are 4 people around the grave, then it goes fast

Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:38 pm

Drat. I got distracted editing Wikipedia and ended up getting myself kicked out of digging for the first time in three days :oops:

Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:43 pm

How can you get kicked from a grave? I was doing what I was supposed to be doing and then they kicked me out. :oops:

Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:44 pm

anyone want to trade halloween plushies for a full set?

i have an extra kacheek and ixi

i need kau, lupe, or wocky.

Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:44 pm

____amanda wrote:How can you get kicked from a grave? I was doing what I was supposed to be doing and then they kicked me out. :oops:

You must not have been doing what you were supposed to be doing. You can't wait around to click "Dig." As soon as the pink box outlines your pet, click "Dig" so the turn passes to the next person. If you wait too long, the other team members get angry (the faces change) and if nothing is done, they kick you out. Just stay on top of things! :D

Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:45 pm

____amanda wrote:How can you get kicked from a grave? I was doing what I was supposed to be doing and then they kicked me out. :oops:

Going too slow, and I think clicking 'Dig' when it's not your turn.

Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:46 pm

ahh another waiting game as I finish another grave. I find the dirt in a pile of dirt so funny and I cant figure out why. how goes the bone identifying? any luck hope of hopes?

Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:47 pm

my wish: they display different graveyards for people with different connection speeds. Slow can work with slow, not get bumped, and not irritate those who are faster.

Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:47 pm

Yet, that was what I was doing. I'd click the wait button when it was everyone else's turn and then I would click dig when the box was around my pet. The second or third time I clicked dig on my turn, I was kicked out.

Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:49 pm

____amanda wrote:Yet, that was what I was doing. I'd click the wait button when it was everyone else's turn and then I would click dig when the box was around my pet. The second or third time I clicked dig on my turn, I was kicked out.

You just must not have been doing it fast enough. It varies. I got kicked out earlier and I didn't see how.. but whatever! It only holds you back for a few minutes, then you can start up again.
Topic locked