Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:27 am

i got a faerie quest awhile back too. and a ghost staring evilly at me just now.

i wish i could get a halloween paintbrush. i been dying to paint my oldest pet halloween, so she could feel right at home at her Haunted Woods address heheheh :D

Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:48 am

Just got a faerie quest, I'm loving all this refreshing.

Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:53 am

hm... wonder if anyone will ever find those bones

Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:56 am

I have dug up about 20+ graves but I have only had one randomn event, but I got a codestone! :D

Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:22 am

does every one's pets get tired and have to take a break after each grave, or does it depend on their stats? maybe i should be using my stronger pet?

Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:34 am

Hey, I know that we're not meant to be posting coordinates or anything, but has anyone seen graveyard 381KJY5?
Like, at the bottom left, are you even able to get to the graves? I can't see a way in..

Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:39 am

sweetdevastation wrote:does every one's pets get tired and have to take a break after each grave, or does it depend on their stats? maybe i should be using my stronger pet?

Everyone gets a 5 minute rest if you are doing the same task.

If you do a different task, there is no rest period as you can do another task straight away.

Hey, I know that we're not meant to be posting coordinates or anything, but has anyone seen graveyard 381KJY5?
Like, at the bottom left, are you even able to get to the graves? I can't see a way in..

The graveyards are automatically generated, so some may contain odd little glitches such as areas that can't be accessed. I know of another graveyard the same.

Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:40 am

Jussy wrote:Hey, I know that we're not meant to be posting coordinates or anything, but has anyone seen graveyard 381KJY5?

Yeah, some graveyards are like that. I guess they'll start opening up when we finally finish digging up all the other graves up :\ I wonder when that'll be...

sweetdevastation wrote:does every one's pets get tired and have to take a break after each grave, or does it depend on their stats? maybe i should be using my stronger pet?

I think someone should really answer this question in the first post. You don't know how many times I've seen this in the past few threads, it's really annoying to be answering the same questions over and over again. Maybe we could have really really FAQs like we did for the Altador plot?? :hug:

Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:45 am

thanx daze

Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:50 am

ugh just lost a digger and now waiting forever for another to take his/her place...

now we're stuck at this one grave! :cry:

EDIT: well someone finally came. you know, it feels like we've been digging holes in the entire haunted woods. just how many graves can there be? on another note, it's really nice to see other pets around Neopia. there are some really cute and cool ones, huh? :D

Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:21 am

I'm seriously supporting that theory someone mentioned earlier whereby TNT will have up dig up the remains of the whole Haunted Wood's former denizens, then have Bruno/Gilly find it.

Having twenty-nine million Spirit of Slumber bones turn up on one day means that people will stop digging, then people who just got to the grave part and want to find bones to test will have a lack of digging partners, won't they? Those people will just stagnate there and not get to continue, so I doubt we'll actually find the right bones. Unless TNT wants to cut off the later bits of the plot from late starters, which I don't think they will.

Sorry if this has been repeated a gabillion times, I just had to say this somewhere. :)

Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:34 am

I know it's a strange question, but has anyone got any idea of the number of graves that've been dug up so far?

Next Step: Matching the loose bones back to their original grave, then filling it back in.. :cry:

Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:42 am

how do u get ingredients to potion

Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:43 am

Jussy wrote:I know it's a strange question, but has anyone got any idea of the number of graves that've been dug up so far?

That question is the next LC. /runs

Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:47 am

czxcjx wrote:how do u get ingredients to potion

Go to the page Sophie is on - then when she asks for an ingredient go back to her Shack in Neovia. There is a shelf of 26 potion bottles.

The instructions and list of potions is on the first post of this thread.
Topic locked