Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Sun May 06, 2007 11:10 pm

Done and done

There you are :)

Edit: Yes, it's horrible cut using paint, but I think you'll get the jist.

Sun May 06, 2007 11:29 pm

Thank you much Setekh!! <3

I need help on my 2nd puzzle!

Mon May 07, 2007 12:59 am

Help? If it doesn't show up, can someone tell me how to put it up?
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6aj63wm

Mon May 07, 2007 1:09 am

Trilian8 wrote:
Where are your extra pieces?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v71/E ... 1178500135

This better?

Mon May 07, 2007 2:52 am

This is how close I am. About 1 and 1/2 hrs spent on it so far. I posted mine awhile ago but I think it got lost in a long-past split. Any help is greatly appreciated. I tried twinklyspangle's wonderful tips but to no avail. Help greatly appreciated :hug:

Mon May 07, 2007 2:53 am

Here's my second puzzle: http://img180.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... zlezc1.png

Oh, and if you leave the page, will it reset, making you start over at the first one?

Mon May 07, 2007 3:03 am

LOTHWE - I'm working on yours

Here it is!

Mon May 07, 2007 3:24 am

mayanspypilot wrote:LOTHWE - I'm working on yours

Here it is!

Wow, that's unbelievable. Thank you sososo much ^_^

All NeoPuzzle Answers

Mon May 07, 2007 9:57 am

Here is a link to where you can get all puzzles solved if you are stuck. Just follow the instructions. It may clear up the board a little.

http://neoacademy.mattyware.com/?page=Lost%20Island%20Plot

Re: All NeoPuzzle Answers

Mon May 07, 2007 10:45 am

Matty wrote:Here is a link to where you can get all puzzles solved if you are stuck. Just follow the instructions. It may clear up the board a little.

http://neoacademy.mattyware.com/?page=Lost%20Island%20Plot

Great. Here I am TRYING to encourage people to do the puzzles themselves - because the rewards for plots tend to be quite good, and the point is not to have them solved for you, they REALLY are not that difficult. I have solves 20 puzzles and none has taken me more than 15 mins.

And you post that stupid link :x

Plus, this IS not the place to advertise your own page.

Mon May 07, 2007 11:25 am

twinklyspangle wrote:Great. Here I am TRYING to encourage people to do the puzzles themselves - because the rewards for plots tend to be quite good, and the point is not to have them solved for you, they REALLY are not that difficult. I have solves 20 puzzles and none has taken me more than 15 mins.

Do you have 7 accounts?
Or have you been encouraging people by doing their puzzles for them?
Some puzzles are harder, some are easier.
It's still not an instant thing, and if the puzzle is easy, it will probably be faster for them to solve it themselves.
I'm honestly sorry if this upsets you, but people will get stuck and ask for help whether it's posting images all over many boards or posting a peice of text and having a few people here trying to figure it out.
A similar thing was done for the constellation finder in the altador plot, it was widely accepted.

I am sorry to upset you, if the mods feel the wish to remove it, that is their discression.
Have a nice day, and I really do feel bad for upsetting you.

Mon May 07, 2007 11:44 am

Matty wrote:
twinklyspangle wrote:Great. Here I am TRYING to encourage people to do the puzzles themselves - because the rewards for plots tend to be quite good, and the point is not to have them solved for you, they REALLY are not that difficult. I have solves 20 puzzles and none has taken me more than 15 mins.

Do you have 7 accounts?
Or have you been encouraging people by doing their puzzles for them?
Some puzzles are harder, some are easier.
It's still not an instant thing, and if the puzzle is easy, it will probably be faster for them to solve it themselves.
I'm honestly sorry if this upsets you, but people will get stuck and ask for help whether it's posting images all over many boards or posting a peice of text and having a few people here trying to figure it out.
A similar thing was done for the constellation finder in the altador plot, it was widely accepted.

I am sorry to upset you, if the mods feel the wish to remove it, that is their discression.
Have a nice day, and I really do feel bad for upsetting you.

I'm not upset, I just think that you shouldn't be advertising your own website, but that isn't my call.

I didn't do peoples puzzles for them, I did a solution and then gave them the first three pieces, so they could solve them themselves.

It just seems that people shouldn't get the prizes if they are using cheat programs and getting someone else to do theirs for them. In my opinion.

i agree

Mon May 07, 2007 12:54 pm

i agree the puzzle should be done personally, but i do believe in having a walkthrough on how to get there and where to go after, but the you should have to do the grunt work yourself.

it took me forever to find my constellations but i did it, and i get a special prize everyday for it.

Mon May 07, 2007 1:14 pm

neobeth wrote:
accionatty wrote:Scince this is my first ever plot (I didn't want to participate in the Altador one), could someone explain to me why we're all fighting the monster 500 times? xD

BTW: sorry about the double post, I didn't see that.

During the last plot some of us foolishly lost to the mayor many times killing our BD stats. Here is a easy way to get them back up :)

What was the difficulty of the mayor anyway? Oh and I have to say that I should be ashamed to have lost 2 plots (LDP and TOW). Especially LDP because I was a neopian those days and I never knew how to even participate and in my user look up I only have 1 trophy for a plot (altador cup). Oh and nothing new...

Mon May 07, 2007 1:49 pm

yay! ive reached 15+4!! the problem is that my chomby isnt that good and im alwys going down to about 3 hp... at least its still dying (the monster i mean).
Topic locked