Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Re: Operation PetPet Park

Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:20 am

That was rather annoying... I opened several more portals before I figured out how to work the controls. (You click where you want the slider to go -- you don't grab and drag it.)

I think you can also get a hint about where to start by the frequency of the wave shown in the display. A high-frequency wave (lots of wave cycles shown in the display) will be near the top of the dial.

Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:28 pm

i love this plot.its sssssssoooooooo much fun!i hope it gets me some good stuff....cos i do it all the day it comes out!i will win BIG!

Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:35 pm

nicholas wrote:i love this plot.its sssssssoooooooo much fun!i hope it gets me some good stuff....cos i do it all the day it comes out!i will win BIG!

I doubt the "prizes" will be big, and TNT hasn't taken time into account since the LDP that we know of. TNT has already stated we will not have a trophy for this.

Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:07 pm

that stinks but i hope that means that the prizes will be biger!
or it may be 5 np food.......so it may be BIG or small.

Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:58 pm

Prizes for this mini-plot (if it can even be called that) will be very small as not everyone can participate in it.

Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:54 am

May wrote:Prizes for this mini-plot (if it can even be called that) will be very small as not everyone can participate in it.

If the petpets disappearing to go eat jelly was a miniplot (Which i believe it was) than this totally is.
I personally suspect (hope?) the prize might be one of the new petpets. I think that would be reasonable since players who can't participate will be able to obtain the same one by buying it from a player or a shop.

Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:19 pm

B55B55 wrote:I personally suspect (hope?) the prize might be one of the new petpets. I think that would be reasonable since players who can't participate will be able to obtain the same one by buying it from a player or a shop.

I don't think we will have that kind of luck....judging from the prizes of previous plots, petpets are normally in the more high end prize range (let not forget how many points we need to get a yooyu in the Altador Cup).

Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:01 am

how come not everyone can do this "plot"?

Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:06 am

[ fayefaye ] wrote:how come not everyone can do this "plot"?

From what I remember, it wasn't done in any language but English. Therefore, those who can't read English are at a serious disadvantage.

Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:33 am

[ fayefaye ] wrote:how come not everyone can do this "plot"?

From a quote on Page 2:

The plot is English only, meaning not everyone on the site can play it. Hence, there will be no trophy. (One of the same reasons sponsor games don't have trophies. It's not fair for those who can't access them.) Sorry. I'm not sure exactly what the prizes will be, but I know they'll only be of use in Petpet Park.

Basically, I'm trying to tell you now not to expect your average plot. It's something small and simple that was put together to try and keep everyone entertained while waiting for the park to open... not your average mind-bending saga.

Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:14 pm

This would work a lot better if my computer wasn't having a moment, and lagging terribly. I can't get past step 2, not because I don't know how, but because it's taking so long for just *one* gem to light up.

Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:10 pm

where can i buy a yoyou

Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:16 am

New step is out...

[edit]
1) Fill pit with cheese (just need some nachos!)
2) Hurl insults (salty tongue on this gelert!!)
3) Dance a jig (find your inner Michael Flately)
4) Jam a toothpick in the mechanism (say sorry to Phil...)
5) Get hostile (don't feel to sorry, that cybunny is a cycho)

These are the steps that worked for me. If they are different for others, sorry I couldn't help...

Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:45 am

cybertrini, it worked for me! Thanks. :D

Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:56 am

Thanks for the steps!

And SQUEE I WANT ONE.

:3 Those kitty-kats are LUV.
Topic locked