Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:53 pm

This is annoyingly easy at the moment, trying to fight until I can't any more is taking longer than I thought... curses!

Bring on the next wave

*hopes she gets points for her patience*

Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:09 pm

Is it possible to withdraw from these gravestone fights? I'm still stuck in my fight from last morning. I don't want to have to wait 24 hours to get unstuck. :cry:

Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:12 pm

Jiffy wrote:Is it possible to withdraw from these gravestone fights? I'm still stuck in my fight from last morning. I don't want to have to wait 24 hours to get unstuck. :cry:

Have you tried visiting the status page?
http://www.neopets.com/battledome/battl ... ype=status

That should withdraw you from any 1p fight you're in. :)

Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:15 pm

atomicblonde wrote:
Jiffy wrote:Is it possible to withdraw from these gravestone fights? I'm still stuck in my fight from last morning. I don't want to have to wait 24 hours to get unstuck. :cry:

Have you tried visiting the status page?
http://www.neopets.com/battledome/battl ... ype=status

That should withdraw you from any 1p fight you're in. :)

Multiple times, ya. That is the page I start my battle from, too.

Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:27 pm

i have one qns as with previous wars,when the next wave is released,will we still get a chance to battle previous wave monsters?

Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:29 pm

moreau360 wrote:i have one qns as with previous wars,when the next wave is released,will we still get a chance to battle previous wave monsters?

if i am not mistaken, yes, you can still fight them when the next wave is released.

Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:48 pm

Well, I probably won't get very far in this war, given my pets' stats and lack of powerful weapons (the Iron Lupe Sword isn't very useful when you're lacking a Lupe :roll: ).

So I have a different question: both pets are former lab rats, with one's level at 9 and highest stat at 99 (HP), and another pet's level at 4 and highest stat at 49 (Strength). Would it be in my best interest to use my hoarde of codestones for one (or both) to train up to level alone (as I can't train anything else atm; bleaugh), or just sell the codestones for a tidy profit?

My reasoning for the latter being: if I start training NOW, the war will be over by the time I get their levels high enough to be able to get to the next stats boost. :oops:

Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:53 pm

I'd just sell the codestones unless you're super committed to training a battle pet full time.

That being said, I'm about in the same boat. My pet is level 45 with 453 hp. I'd have to train 182 levels to train any of my other stats. That's not happening. :P

Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:18 pm

Ominous Stones pokes you with the Coffin Nail!

Haha, thats my favorite. I cant imagine how a tombstone would poke me with anything, unless they held the nail in its mouth. And then that gives me an even stranger mental image.

Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:23 pm

If you're still stuck in battle after visiting the Status page, try feeding your pet something - I heard that works.

Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:25 pm

I'm getting bored at 40 wins. :P I hope some more come out today or tomorrow.

Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:26 pm

Just because I feel it's worth noting... I could easily get over a thousand battles here (given lots and lots of time), but it isn't gonna happen :) (And I wouldn't be surprised if 1500 wins were possible for me...)

In a sense, I can't define my stopping point as "too tough for my pet."

Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:38 pm

You hit Macabre Stones with The Astronomy Club till they see stars!

Finally a use for that dumb club! :roflol:

Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:40 pm

Does everyone think this is going to be a full war and not just one or two waves?

I'm glad I'm now getting a chance to fight with my pet I've been training :D

I really like it that TNT mixed a war and puzzle plot. Now everyone can enjoy the plot, both battlers and puzzlers ^_^

Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:41 pm

mercurius wrote:If you're still stuck in battle after visiting the Status page, try feeding your pet something - I heard that works.

I've also heard that unequipping a weapon sometimes works.

fructy wrote:Does everyone think this is going to be a full war and not just one or two waves?

I'm not even 100% convinced yet that we're actually going to get credit for fighting these things....
Topic locked