Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:37 am

Bah. I didn't even get to finish the potion making. Guess that's what I get for giving up in frustration...

Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:37 am

http://www.neopets.com/halloween/hwp/gy ... tml?conv=1

The secret convo. of doom!

Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:39 am

What was it the mayor turned into? Is it an existing Petpetpet? I want one!

Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:47 am

:o The End? The End? Is it even possible? YAY! Is it just me or does the path to Sophie's Shack not work anymore?

Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:49 am

Thats because the map was replaced with a flash version.

Shack is gone :(

Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:49 am

No, it's not just you. Links to Sophie's shack and the asylum aren't even on the map anymore.

I really liked Sophie's shack. I know it no longer serves a purpose, but it would have been nice to keep it standing, maybe turn it into a medicine shop.

Oh, and the mayor was turned into a petpetpet. I think it's called a Mosquite, but I'd have to look it up to be sure.

EDIT: Nope, it's a "Moquot".

Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:52 am

They should have made some sort of purpose out of Sophie's Shack...like a new quest page or even simply a link to Shophie's Stew...

Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:54 am

I hate how they never even explained why Krawley did any of this. Where he came from, who he even was... I really want to know.

Could it possibly be a Gallery of Evil entry later?

Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:58 am

And they didn't change our Battledome scores back :(

Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:01 am

Hopefully that's just because they need to keep a record of them until they finish calcuating our scores.

Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:35 am

Well, I don't know about the rest of you but I for one am a little annoyed. It was a very anti-climatic ending and left lots of open questions. After all that we went through to juat have it go *poof* done was kind of a let down. Though I honestly don't know what I would have done differently. Do we have any beads on prizes or anything as of yet?

Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:56 am

I dont know but after all this I cant stop thinking that maybe je is the reason for Vira to be what she is... She wanted something like neovias people and she got it whit a curse... In the end is not like the same??? Give me opinions... It migth be possible jejejeje

Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:58 am

twinmommy987 - they said they would be tallying scores starting next week as this week is shortened by the American Thanksgiving.

Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:48 am

when did they say that?

Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:52 am

It's in the news, I believe.
Topic locked