Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:30 am

heiligeglut wrote:
Rachel wrote:i expect you'll still get a trophy or a medal of some kind however much of the plot you did - if you just did the first step you should still get something for your lookup - thats how it's worked in the past.
That's how I thought it worked. Makes me happy - I don't care much about prizes, but my poor naked lookup needs some shiny stuff.

There are some trophys that are easy to get, i'm pretty sure there's a guide on ppt somewhere...

Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:15 am

Rachel wrote:
heiligeglut wrote:
Rachel wrote:i expect you'll still get a trophy or a medal of some kind however much of the plot you did - if you just did the first step you should still get something for your lookup - thats how it's worked in the past.
That's how I thought it worked. Makes me happy - I don't care much about prizes, but my poor naked lookup needs some shiny stuff.

There are some trophys that are easy to get, i'm pretty sure there's a guide on ppt somewhere...
Yeah, I've got some of those already - Cheat, Sakhmet Solitaire, Pyramids, DoN and DoN2 trophies.

Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:26 pm

heiligeglut wrote:
Rachel wrote:
heiligeglut wrote:

Yeah, I've got some of those already - Cheat, Sakhmet Solitaire, Pyramids, DoN and DoN2 trophies.

How about the multiplayer competition trophies? Those are fairly easy to get (especially when your opponent never logs on).

Back on topic, I hope our prizes include a sidebar, and/or avatar, and/or good weapon. :)

Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:19 pm

what is DoN?

Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:12 pm

DoN = Defenders of Neopia

Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:05 pm

ah ha...yeah...haven't gotten either one yet...my pets are too weak to defeat all those guys.

Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:15 am

Im hoping for a plushie for all forms of mayor. Last form will be huge. Lol they could have it take up 4 slots in your inventory :D

Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:26 pm

It's been over a months since the plot finished. I wonder when we'll get the prizes. :)

I'm hoping we'll get a bone testing potion (it looked so pretty) and maybe a gravestone as a garden item. :D Maybe a potion making kit or a nice weapon weapon too.

Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:29 pm

It took a little over two months (I think) for the LDP prizes to come out, and they were well worth the wait. Roughly the same for the Altador Cup. So just be patient and don't worry about it. :)

Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:07 pm

Yeah...and Altador, the mini-plot (lol), actually took 3 or 4 months. I'm not expecting them any time soon.

Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:23 pm

They already started working on tallying the week after the plot ended, so I hope it won't take as long as the Altador plot.

Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:02 pm

Yeah. At lease they've started. However, I'm still not getting my hopes up for prizes any time soon.

Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:06 am

Maybe we'll get it first day of the New Year, or rather the first news post. D: That'd sure make me happy.

Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:05 pm

Possibly...but I wouldn't get my hopes up for it...

Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:12 pm

Yeah. But you never know. XD
Topic locked