Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Re: The Return of Dr Sloth (split 2)

Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:14 pm

Also went to Kreludor and added 1342.322.6 to the end of every page there...

still nothing >.<

Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:41 pm

Enchantedstargazer wrote:Now only one was different and that was Gormball....when I added 1342.322.6 to the end of the web address, a 404 error page came up, but on top it said MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! This page has been destroyed!!!
No idea if it means anything, but I thought I'd share the information...

I just tried it, and I got a different random quote -- refreshing changes it, so I don't think it has anything to do with the plot. I think maybe it's TNT trying to bring some personality back to the site. Here's what I've gotten so far:

What you want is irrelevant. What you have chosen is at hand.
Of all the broken links, on all the websites, in all the world, you had to walk into this one...
Neopia, we have a problem...
I'm sorry, Dave, I can't let you view this...
Give me a 4! Give me an 0! Give me another 4! What's that spell?
Hehehehehehe. Page gone!
Sarah, go back to your room. Play with your toys. Forget about the

Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:34 pm

well ive been through the mazes and still waiting for an update......hrm.....for now though im going to keep my conspiracy theories to myself......... o_O

Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:16 pm

I think they are getting ready for a new part of the plot. Has anyone noticed on there user look up a new blog. Key Quest Tokens: 0 (0 unique)

Looks like we'll be collecting some tokans throught the mazes.

Never mind I don't think this has anything to do with the plot you have to buy items to get codes to open the door

Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:05 am

I thought we'd have to buy a petpet in order to get the plot to move forward. Managed to snag a Millipod from the Space Station Petpet Shop... but it didn't do anything. I figured that since Cylara's mom pointed it out in the comic, it might be important.

Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:24 am

Chipper wrote:I think they are getting ready for a new part of the plot. Has anyone noticed on there user look up a new blog. Key Quest Tokens: 0 (0 unique)

Looks like we'll be collecting some tokans throught the mazes.

Never mind I don't think this has anything to do with the plot you have to buy items to get codes to open the door

Yeah, KeyQuest is something totally separate. I think they address it in this week's NT Editorial.

Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:11 am

Matrinka wrote:I thought we'd have to buy a petpet in order to get the plot to move forward. Managed to snag a Millipod from the Space Station Petpet Shop... but it didn't do anything. I figured that since Cylara's mom pointed it out in the comic, it might be important.

Yeah I grabbed one when the comic came out, its been in my inventory ever since. I can't equip it though, so maybe that'll make the difference. (won PPL rewards on 2 of them, another is PPLR'd and the 4th i really want to win PPL on it :D)

Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:33 am

Siniri wrote: I think maybe it's TNT trying to bring some personality back to the site. Here's what I've gotten so far:

What you want is irrelevant. What you have chosen is at hand.
Of all the broken links, on all the websites, in all the world, you had to walk into this one...
Neopia, we have a problem...
I'm sorry, Dave, I can't let you view this...
Give me a 4! Give me an 0! Give me another 4! What's that spell?
Hehehehehehe. Page gone!
Sarah, go back to your room. Play with your toys. Forget about the

Actually, those have been around for ages...

{waits to see if Millipods prices start skyrocketing} Somehow, I doubt they'll end up being useful, but I bought two just in case. For as (relatively) cheap as they are now, it can't hurt too much.

Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:33 am

Pickles wrote:
Siniri wrote: I think maybe it's TNT trying to bring some personality back to the site. Here's what I've gotten so far:

Actually, those have been around for ages...
I know, but they hadn't been included in the new 404 page until recently (that's why I said "bring some personality back").

{waits to see if Millipods prices start skyrocketing} Somehow, I doubt they'll end up being useful, but I bought two just in case. For as (relatively) cheap as they are now, it can't hurt too much.

I remember a lot of speculation during the shop-clue phase of the Altador plot about whether TNT would require us to buy something for a plot -- the consensus seemed to be they never have before, and it'd be a bad idea because the price would quickly escalate, precluding good puzzle-solvers with limited resources from completing the plot, which really wouldn't be fair. {If I remember correctly, the Altador plot required you to have the same amount of NP on hand as the item cost, but when you clicked to "buy" it, you didn't actually spend the NP. And the NP required on hand was <500, which even a complete NP novice could get by playing 1 or 2 games.}

I hope we get some good, personalized puzzles this time. I thought MIP was a little too easy, and I'm hoping for a challenge.

Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:43 am

Siniri wrote:I know, but they hadn't been included in the new 404 page until recently (that's why I said "bring some personality back").
Ahhh! I didn't notice that. :oops:
Siniri wrote:I remember a lot of speculation during the shop-clue phase of the Altador plot about whether TNT would require us to buy something for a plot -- the consensus seemed to be they never have before, and it'd be a bad idea because the price would quickly escalate, precluding good puzzle-solvers with limited resources from completing the plot, which really wouldn't be fair. {If I remember correctly, the Altador plot required you to have the same amount of NP on hand as the item cost, but when you clicked to "buy" it, you didn't actually spend the NP. And the NP required on hand was <500, which even a complete NP novice could get by playing 1 or 2 games.}

I hope we get some good, personalized puzzles this time. I thought MIP was a little too easy, and I'm hoping for a challenge.

They actually have (Mystery Island plot).
They probably won't again, since the inflation WAS horrible, but since I have the nps floating around, it can't hurt. Plus, the millipods are kinda funny looking. I'll probably end up giving one of them to my friend who collects petpets, and the other to my brother.

I, too, would LOVE for some personalized puzzles!!!

Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:13 am

Pickles wrote:They actually have (Mystery Island plot).
They probably won't again, since the inflation WAS horrible, but since I have the nps floating around, it can't hurt. Plus, the millipods are kinda funny looking. I'll probably end up giving one of them to my friend who collects petpets, and the other to my brother.

I, too, would LOVE for some personalized puzzles!!!

:oops: Altador was my first plot. I'll assume they learned their lesson from the Mystery Island Plot and not buy anything until someone tells me I have to. And those of you have already bought it can laugh as I pay your overinflated prices. Maybe it will be something you can get from the meteor, and I'll already have it in my SDB. Oh, it'd be cool to actually go inside that meteor crack during this plot.

Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:10 am

Since the first chapter came out,the image of the shadowy character chasing the cybunny scout has unsettled me. I couldn't work out why until I remember what it reminded me of.

The final scenes of the Black Hole were quite scarey for me as a child. :)

Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:20 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if the TNT staff used that image as an inspiration. They are fairly savvy at making veiled references to niche-market things like that.

Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:34 pm

I thought that I'd try to be all smart and use the code found on the Grundo Warehouse trading card:

"What's the serial?"
"A384J-228P1."
"Second floor."

No luck there unfortunately; it was worth a try. I hope the news comes out soon!

Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:07 pm

The text on the front page just went purple (at least, I think it just went purple. I don't remember it being purple before. I'm pretty sure it wasn't) and if I recall, the purple-orange dichotomy on Kreludor was a part of what they were initially planning.

Important?
Topic locked