Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Re: Return of Dr. Sloth [Split 10]

Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:38 am

I've been getting several of mine right by placing the rod depending on how far the electrical arc is from the core; the closer to the core, the further out the rod, and the further from the core, to less extended the rod. Alas, it's a hit-or-miss situation, and there's probably a more precise way of doing it. Lord knows I'm still trying to figure it out...

EDIT: No need to be embarrassed. This step doesn't make a whole lot sense... Yet.

Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:41 am

Yea that's what I'm doing. It doesn't seem to be working constantly though. I hate how it singles everyone out though lol.

Edit: Embarrassed of my user name being as that it has nsync in it. :oops: Eeeee! We got to round two!

Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:44 am

I noticed that if I get my rod CLOSE to the arc, but not inside of it, I can get by with it being right.

I'm not embarrassed at all - I can't see what the others are doing to learn from my mistakes OR their mistakes. No one knows what to do yet.

Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:44 am

Agreed.

GAH. Just GAH.

And back to round one... *sighs*

Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:46 am

Okay, I think I have it figured out. Your rod has to stop RIGHT OUTSIDE of the arc's halo. If its right outside of it, you have positioned it correctly. I just did it 5 times in a row this way, and it worked.

Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:51 am

That seems to be working for me too... or not. Maybe I got too close? :(

Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:53 am

Good news: its working for me. Bad news - people who get it keep leaving my room. At this rate, this step will last forever.

Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:55 am

S'worth a shot. I'm curious as to the margin of error, personally. EDIT: When you say 'close', how close is close?

Is anybody doing something other than heat testing? Looking at Grimlex's guide, singularity fetching is mentioned...

FURTHER EDIT: I like how there are three Darigan pets in our room. ^_^

Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:02 am

Ok, I need a team on-station that knows what to do, and will keep going through this with me.
Any volunteers?

Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:04 am

Katdragon wrote:Ok, I need a team on-station that knows what to do, and will keep going through this with me.
Any volunteers?

not sure I know what to do, but I'm available...what room?

Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:04 am

ChaosShadow wrote:FURTHER EDIT: I like how there are three Darigan pets in our room. ^_^

I didn't notice that. :)

Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:05 am

I'd love to join someone other than the ones I'm with lol...

Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:06 am

Room 246 for me

Edit: Please post usernames on neopets. Mine is Katdragon

Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:08 am

Sorry but I had to leave. Dinner's ready. :) I'd love to join PPTers later though.

Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:08 am

I have to wait 3 minutes now for quitting, but if you still need someone then, I'd love to join a group from here.
Topic locked