Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Who has given up?

Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:10 pm

I have given up on the HWP . It's quite hard...and annoying. I gave up a long time ago.

Has anyone else?

Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:29 pm

What part are you having problems with?

There are many excellent guides out there to help you through as well as help here at PPT. :)

This plot has been quite easy. Nothing has been random (like the water plant in the Altador plot), steps like the vines and the potion mixing it is easy to use a process of elimination.

Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:04 pm

I never give up.

I have all 4 messengers if you need help I invite you to contact me and I will hand walk you through any part you have trouble with. I somehow suspect its possibly the vines though, so many got stuck with vines.

Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:30 pm

I'm actually feeling quite confident with this plot.
I skipped over the grave testing bit, due to the fact I was far too lazy to sit around and test some bones when it wasn't really needed to continue on. But it's been far easier for me than the Altador plot, which I was unable to finish.

:)

Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:43 pm

Nope, I refuse to give up also :) I can understand if people weren't willing to help eachother out, but everyone is so nice about guiding you that it's just not worth it in my opinion to quit. Didn't do the grave checking, but that was impossible for someone with this slow a connection! I hope you get the help you need though!

Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:50 pm

Alas, my computer's limitations forced me to quit. Neopets Flash and my computer do not get along. I tried to continue on the school's computers, but they don't have the latest flash plugin.

Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:59 pm

This plot... I just can't give it up. I was very nearly about to when I couldn't find my vines but I was persistent. And I was about to tear my hair out if I didn't test at least one bone.

Maybe they'll be a time when I give up, but up until now, the plot's OK for me.

Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:15 pm

I haven't. I'm just waiting for the next section.

If you think this plot is bad, be thankful you weren't doing the LDP ;)

Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:16 pm

I'll never give up! Never, never, ever, ever...never :D

Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:33 pm

Moongewl wrote:Alas, my computer's limitations forced me to quit. Neopets Flash and my computer do not get along. I tried to continue on the school's computers, but they don't have the latest flash plugin.

So install the update...

Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:42 pm

GIR wrote:So install the update...

I have the update. I'm still trying to figure out exactly where the problem is.

Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:44 pm

Moongewl wrote:
GIR wrote:So install the update...

I have the update. I'm still trying to figure out exactly where the problem is.

He means on the school computers, if they'll let you.

If not, try at a local library. Usually library computers are pretty up-to-date.

Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:47 pm

I felt like it would be easier to find a grey needle in a silver needlestack during fetch, but I got through it. It took me so long to do fetch, I didn't get to do the test on the bones or the potions. :( Oh well. Better than the Altador Plot. I couldn't even get pastthe star search part. I have no idea what "water the plant" is.

Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:58 pm

Alex wrote:I haven't. I'm just waiting for the next section.

Haha, no kidding. I actually wish this one was harder, though... a lot of people seem to be doing it and I'm worried the prizes won't be as good because TNT won't want to give out a ton of 4 mil items. The LDP had some hard, tedious sections that made a lot of people give up (sometimes it took hours or even a day or two for us to figure out a new step, as opposed to about five minutes), so only just over 7100 people finished the whole thing.

Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:03 am

Cranberry wrote:
Alex wrote:I haven't. I'm just waiting for the next section.

Haha, no kidding. I actually wish this one was harder, though... a lot of people seem to be doing it and I'm worried the prizes won't be as good because TNT won't want to give out a ton of 4 mil items. The LDP had some hard, tedious sections that made a lot of people give up (sometimes it took hours or even a day or two for us to figure out a new step, as opposed to about five minutes), so only just over 7100 people finished the whole thing.

I gave up on the LDP because my bookcases were glitched near the beginning of that step, and I didn't feel like redoing it when it was TNT's fault it didn't work in the first place. If I hadn't been busy doing other things, I might regret that I didn't... but I did have better things to do, so I don't care that I missed out on the rest of it.
Topic locked