Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Haunted Woods Plot General Discussion (Split #33)

Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:30 am

Previous: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30132

Walkthrough so far: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29932

Current Part:
11. Read Chapter 9 of the comic, Gilly is now trapped by gravestones that have come to life. Go to the BATTLEDOME, and you currently have 3 opponents to battle: Ominous Stones, Macabre Stones, Furious Stones.

Please do not simply post your stats on this thread. It'll unnecessarily cause this thread to expand. Thanks!
Last edited by ScottNak on Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:31 am

1ST :)

I have tons of time when I'm waiting for the page to load...I guess after a few more fights, I will wait till tomorrow to continue when there are less people playing (as in the hype dies down alittle..)
Last edited by bluehypnosis on Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:31 am

Does the little stone at the bottom remind you of a tissuebox?

Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:32 am

Blah, my "battle" pet is on my other account for zapping. :roll:

Oh well, I can beat these stones with my shoyru. But I'm not so sure about later waves. I need to get better weapons too.

Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:32 am

jcsw wrote:Does the little stone at the bottom remind you of a tissuebox?

Yes, and it does kind of look like there's a tissue coming out of it.

Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:36 am

these are my stats...not the best but yeah...

Name : The_Rhino_89
Species : Zafara
Agility : 70 (AWESOME (70))
Attack Strength : 212 (ULTIMATE (212))
Defence Strength : 18 (demi-godly)
Current hp: 368 / 368
Level : 3

BattleDome Scores
Played: 520
Won : 355
Lost : 139
Drawn : 26
Score : 32801
Withdraws Made : 0
Withdraws Received : 0

Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:40 am

WOOHOO TIME TO BATTLE!

Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:41 am

jcsw wrote:Does the little stone at the bottom remind you of a tissuebox?

Oh haha yes! A stony old tissuebox with cracks! And when you hit it, it looks like a burnt old black tissue paper just flew out of it! :roflol:

Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:42 am

Ok--I've just fought the Macabre stones for the 6th time and then when I go to the next page it says:

and the winner is...

OOPS!
Error: CHEATER!!!! You won't get an avatar that way :P
back

I'm hoping this is just a lag problem :cry:

Edit: maybe i just accidently double-clicked

Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:44 am

It might think you're trying to refresh to get the battledome avatar

Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:46 am

I dunno--at least I was able to go on to the next battle.

Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:49 am

Trilian8 wrote:Ok--I've just fought the Macabre stones for the 6th time and then when I go to the next page it says:

and the winner is...

OOPS!
Error: CHEATER!!!! You won't get an avatar that way :P
back

I'm hoping this is just a lag problem :cry:

Edit: maybe i just accidently double-clicked

jcsw has it right. Before you were able to get that avatar by refreshing the victory page. Then it was changed that you can't refresh for it anymore. Nothing to worry about!

And remember guys, don't just simply post your stats. It'll unnecessarily stretch out this thread~

I keep getting the error message "ERROR : This pet is not set up properly in a fight" after I select my attack and submit it.

It logs the battle as a win, like it should, but I hope TNT doesnt somehow see that error as a glitch and start taking my wins away. Should I continue to fight, despite the error, or wait until the lag settles down later tonight?

I wish the BD wasn't so laggy. This first wave goes down easily. I should be able to handle the next wave and maybe the wave after that with my pets stats.

Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:53 am

Muahahaha, maybe I shall sell my codestones now? It is getting expensive to train my battle pet. If I can make it thru the first few waves, I'm happy.
Topic locked