Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Neovia is Free!

Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:02 am

Neovia is now open for business

Chester's Drawers

The Crumpet Monger

Printing Press

The Two Tailors

Thanks NeoLodge

Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:12 am

Cool :D Only, I am getting "invalid shop" when I try and click the links. Hope they work soon!

Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:33 am

not another clothes again... we can't even wear them :(

Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:37 am

What? It's over? Already? Whatever happened to doing something about Krawley? Or finding up what was up with the asylum?

Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:46 am

*starts dancing*

Wooo!! The plot is over and now I can get on with my otherwise boring Neopian life!

:(

(That Krawkley ending was more than disappointing. I don't fully understand what his purpose was; first he poisons the town (well, in a sense), then he helps reverse the spell? What was the point? Was he trying to teach someone a lesson?)

(Edit: ...I'm ashamed to admit I *squee*'ed when I saw the Ogrin. TNT igornes the poor species so much.)
Last edited by Officer 1BDI on Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:50 am

I agree...the Krawly "conclusion" was hardly satisfactory, but I'm glad the plot is over. I have final projects I should be focusing on...lol...

Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:51 am

Maybe we'll hear from him again later, in some other plot...

This could just be a prelude to something bigger.

Or not. XD

Who knows?

Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:54 am

not gonna lie.....the ending was a little disapointing. there were too many questions left unanswered

What about Krawley?
What happened to the Elephante, who doesn't exist?

I want answers!!!!

Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:58 am

Moonlight Flower wrote:Maybe we'll hear from him again later, in some other plot...

This could just be a prelude to something bigger.

Or not. XD

Who knows?

i think the same...
maybe in other plots he will be appearing... like the janitor in the altador plot... i dont remember hes specie right now

Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:01 am

People are insisting that the disappearing Elephante is proof that the plot isn't actually closed, and that this is all just a big fake ending.

Given that people can no longer continue work on the potions or other plot parts and we've lost access to critical locations, I don't see the logic, but I guess it's marginally possible.

Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:05 am

My question is what about the journal entrys, why did we have to go through all of th work at the Asylum to find them, when we could have just passed that part of the plot and moved along a touch faster? Is it just me, or did they leave to many unanswered questions and loose ends?

*twitches* Atleast the potions and the vines are gone....for now...
Last edited by sparkiling_ember on Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:07 am

Officer: I love your siggy, especially considering that's how I feel about the plot right now.

I'm so bummed. I tried so hard to catch up with the potions but just couldn't seem to make them fast enough. If it ended tomorrow that would have given me a chance ^^; I do agree though that the ending was disappointing. It was very quick and not much thought put into it, atleast that's how it seemed to me. I mean...who honestly thought that the mayor of -all- people would be our final oponent? How did he randomly grow in size? I don't think the potion would have given him any more power than the rest of the neovia neopians. Unless I missed something...

Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:10 am

Eternal Serena wrote:Officer: I love your siggy, especially considering that's how I feel about the plot right now.

I'm so bummed. I tried so hard to catch up with the potions but just couldn't seem to make them fast enough. If it ended tomorrow that would have given me a chance ^^; I do agree though that the ending was disappointing. It was very quick and not much thought put into it, atleast that's how it seemed to me. I mean...who honestly thought that the mayor of -all- people would be our final oponent? How did he randomly grow in size? I don't think the potion would have given him any more power than the rest of the neovia neopians. Unless I missed something...

I would assume that he asked for the power to defend his people, when sophie and the lot turned up "threatening them" (Remember the rubbish they were spouting in the dome? "You did this!1!!1!" and all that) I assume the potion would have kciked in and amped him up some more.

I play warhammer and watch Transformers, Retconning a conceivable story from what I'm given is what I do. :P

Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:12 am

Anyone seen anything on sale yet?

Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:13 am

Anyone else click the Gypsy Wocky yet? :)
Topic locked