Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Post a reply

The Void Within Discussion [Split 2]

Wed Oct 16, 2024 8:36 pm

New Split!! Previous split is here

Click here for the the latest Plot Information Post

The OP contains all Plot information to date, including steps, prizes, links, etc. It is a treasure trove of great information, all maintained by PPT's own Pickles

Re: The Void Within Discussion [Split 2]

Wed Oct 16, 2024 9:58 pm

Blue, same (regarding timing of Voidworks). So I'm noting my time here.

Voidworks: Gamer Quiguki 5:54pm (my time)

Either the avvie is random, or someone will figure it out, and I'll eventually get it. Not too worried about it.

Thu Oct 17, 2024 1:30 am

Good idea.

Voidworks: Hacker Hoodie, 6:05NST.
Completed with 29 seconds on clock. Did not pay enough attention to see if that was time consumed or time remaining...

I, too, am not overly worried about the avvie, but the inability to complete the achievement is irritating.

Thu Oct 17, 2024 3:23 pm

Campfire: Bonfire Play Set

Don't you know you shouldn't play with fire, TNT? Even more disturbing, it has firecrackers and an effigy right next to the bonfire. "Now you can recreate the fun off a bonfire any time you want!" Blow your fingers"off" fun, maybe...

Hopefully they update Tarla's last two times in a bit. I tried to PM you guys, but you would have had to have seen it immediately. My bad. Ultra icy negg, so a decent main.

And a new chapter today.

P S. I obviously am still rankled about the achievement, too. Maybe it's time to submit another ticket instead of just complaining here (sorry, Pickles, for having to listen to our gripes so much).

Thu Oct 17, 2024 6:22 pm

Daily Tasks:

1) Finish hospital volunteering and click to start new one x5 (can be done every six hours).
2) Chapter 6 Page 12
Image Light Faerie Mirror
3) Collect 10 void essences (Haunted Woods, Moltara Caves, Terror Mountain) - Don't forget to collect your bonus prize if you haven't missed a day!
4) (Optional) Regular battledome challengers - (If you want any of their drops; if you'd prefer plot drops, skip to step #5)
5) Battle in one (or more) of the following: BV Wave I/II, KL, NC I/II
6) Daily quests and Trudy and regular dailies
7) Tarla is in. Remaining windows: unknown times. Potential times: W3: (1/2/4):12pm NST, (1/2/4):27pm NST, (1/2/4):42pm NST, W4: ?? - Ultra Icy Negg (thanks Bean and Edd!)
8 ) Do Voidworks. This is still on a 24-hour timer. The achievement is still unobtainable. There is now an avatar for this. It possibly requires a certain number of "perfect" scores? Possibly 7 or 10?
9) Play Cosy Campfire Collection once for 20 prize points and an item.

Thanks for the attempt, Siniri. I had JUST missed the main when I saw it, so I held off. Hoping to catch the negg later.

You're welcome to grumble all you want - you've got plenty of good company. I am the only one in my family that got the achievement, so I hear grumbling about it occasionally. I do hope they make it available again, so everyone can get it.

Fri Oct 18, 2024 12:40 am

Thanks Pickles, I will continue to grumble ;)

Is there any reason to not buy a WoDF and a GoW in the prize shop? They each look like great BD weapons that I could use now.
Post a reply