Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Jul 05, 2024 12:20 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 14  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:48 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

My guess is that it will take another 2 weeks at least. I don't think tnt would have done much about the plot prizes while the advent was still running. I hope they're released sooner, offcourse! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:33 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I just want another plot trophy. I love seeing those and am kind of disappointed I wasn't here to do the previous Desert plot and such. It was fun looking. D:

"If music is the universal language, then it doesn't matter what language it's in."
*Previous Supporter of; Krawk Island, Brightvale

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:52 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I just want a nice trophy and an avi.

Set by the amazing Kitten Medli.
Wanna see some of my writing? Click here!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:34 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

JCMidore wrote:
I just want another plot trophy. I love seeing those and am kind of disappointed I wasn't here to do the previous Desert plot and such. It was fun looking. D:

=P I hear the plot was more frustrating than this TOW one. =D I hope they release the prizes at least THIS month.

Set by that genius, WIS. THANK YOU WIS!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:58 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

heiligeglut wrote:
Rachel wrote:
heiligeglut wrote:
Rachel wrote:
i expect you'll still get a trophy or a medal of some kind however much of the plot you did - if you just did the first step you should still get something for your lookup - thats how it's worked in the past.
That's how I thought it worked. Makes me happy - I don't care much about prizes, but my poor naked lookup needs some shiny stuff.

There are some trophys that are easy to get, i'm pretty sure there's a guide on ppt somewhere...
Yeah, I've got some of those already - Cheat, Sakhmet Solitaire, Pyramids, DoN and DoN2 trophies.

Jacobyts made a very comprehensive list of all the easy-to-acquire trophies, with details on how to get them, over at the IDB. Here's a link:
http://forums.finalhit.org/showthread.php?tid=1195

IDB Staff

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:40 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

What is a Moquot? (Please forgive me if this has already been discussed.) In the new article, it says that Sophie turned the mayor into a Moquot. That'd be neat if they made a transformer toy: Mayor to Moquot and back again.

Set provided by: DM was on fire!
"Indeed in nothing is the power of the Dark Lord more clearly shown than in the estrangement that divides all those who still oppose him" ~ Haldir

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:53 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

cslewislover wrote:
What is a Moquot? (Please forgive me if this has already been discussed.) In the new article, it says that Sophie turned the mayor into a Moquot. That'd be neat if they made a transformer toy: Mayor to Moquot and back again.

A moquot is a mosquito-like petpetpet:

I must have blinked - I don't remember Sophie doing that!!

EDIT: Yep, she sure did:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:30 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Daze wrote:
cslewislover wrote:

A moquot is a mosquito-like petpetpet:

I must have blinked - I don't remember Sophie doing that!!

EDIT: Yep, she sure did:

LoL Is Gilly attacking the Mayor?? XD

Set by that genius, WIS. THANK YOU WIS!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:49 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

LoL Is Gilly attacking the Mayor?? XD[/quote]

She didn't even take her mittens off. No wonder we kept losing to him in the battledome. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:29 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I hope they'll give me something uber-expensive yet not-so-useful, so I can trade it away for a Blue Draik Egg. Or they can give me an ultra-powerful weapon... or better still, a Halloween Draik Egg?

By the way, there is currently no such thing as a Halloween Draik Egg, just to clear things up.

Valrigard the Draik
Neopets username: lord_valrigard

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:31 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Now I'm kind of worried. So many people (at least here) did so well in the plot; I wonder if the value of the higher prizes will be lower (relative to, say, a RotL) because of it. More high scores = more top prizes being handed out = more supply = decreased value.

I was hoping for a decent weapon, or something less appealing that I could trade for a Royal PB, but I'm not sure that's going to happen, at least for me (even though I completed the entire plot).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:21 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

pinkflamingonewsgirl wrote:
ah ha...yeah...haven't gotten either one yet...my pets are too weak to defeat all those guys.

I got stuck on meuka. for some reason I just can't, can't, can't defeat him, even when I spent 500k on a weapon that does icons he doesn't block.

ARGH.

Thanks to all those who voted for ethuiladdie!
Cingular users: Try Neopets on your cellphone! CLICK HERE
I <3 Jack ~*~ I <3 Jack ~*~ I <3 Jack ~*~ I <3 Jack

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:12 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

miz sparrow wrote:
ah ha...yeah...haven't gotten either one yet...my pets are too weak to defeat all those guys.

I got stuck on meuka. for some reason I just can't, can't, can't defeat him, even when I spent 500k on a weapon that does icons he doesn't block.

ARGH.

Use the time honoured strategy of a freezing scroll + thick smoke bomb on first turn followed by two water muffins on the second. Fairly costly (especially if the scroll breaks - ouch) but it's worth it to get the trophy ;) I had to try it with the meerca henchmen, although I'm a million miles off beating the next one *shakes fist at the ghostkerchierf*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:26 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I agree the ghostkerchief is a hard opponent to beat on low stats. The only reason I beat him was through trial and error. (Some weapons allow the ghostkerchief to perform specific actions that do not change no matter how many times you do it).

Try this awesome page for all DoN related troubles: http://home.neopets.com/~frickle

No great thing is created suddenly. —Epictetus (A.D.200)

Inches make champions. —Vince Lombardi

Know thyself. —Socrates

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:59 am 
PPT God
PPT God

miz sparrow wrote:

ARGH.

Meuka is the one I'm stuck on too...I'm not willing to spend a lot of np right now. My next goal is to get the Adam Avatar. :D

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 14  Next