Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 14, 2024 10:20 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Void Within
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2024 7:47 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
Thanks Pickles. I claimed the community goal before the weekly goal, so no glitch :)

Weekly goal reward: Sho Codestone

Much better than 2x colored pencils!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2024 4:16 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I got the healing dust today, so now I've gotten at least one of everything. Happy to only get bullseye potions from now on, NeoHospital!

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2024 2:44 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Whelp. I would LOVE to give y'all the update on the new dialogue....but I am one of a handful of users who cannot get to it due to a glitch. My "Home" page shows a "!" next to "Home"...but no "!" over Fyora for me to click on for the dialogue. I've tried a ton of stuff but none of it worked, so at this point, I put in a ticket and I'm stuck waiting for TNT to fix something on their side. Literally have missed nothing so far on the plot, but now had this happen. Cannot express how frustrated I am at the moment.

Today's tasks:

1) Finish hospital volunteering and click as above to start new one x2 (can be done every six hours).
2) Collect 10 void essences (Altador, Meri Acres Farm, Shenkuu) Note: there seems to be a glitch that if you gather essences before you claim your community prize, you might get double of the essence prize pool when you claim for your 80%
3) Battle other challengers (if you want any of their drops; if you'd prefer plot drops, swap this step with #4)
4) Battle in BV wave I and/or II
5) Visit Tarla (Main is: Island Kacheek Chair - 87 remaining times (thanks Bean and Edd!) W3: 5:37pm NST, W4: 7:28pm NST)
6) Daily quests and Trudy and regular dailies
7) Go to the home page and click on Fyora to see the dialogue and gain 1 plot point. This will be under Chapter 2 Page 6 once you're through it. Or...if you're glitched like me, you won't be able to do this step and your Chapter 2 Page 6 page will be blank. **Perhaps this ought to be #1, but I didn't feel like renumbering everything today because I'm in a bad mood about Neo because of the glitch.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2024 6:53 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Thu Jul 18, 2024 1:39 pm
Of note, it appears there is a new Neo Notification / Alert Message for when a pet completes its time at the Hospital. If it is not new, I just noticed it today ;)

ETA (Friday):

Today's tasks:

1) Finish hospital volunteering and click as above to start new one x2 (can be done every six hours).
2) Collect 10 void essences (Neopian Marketplace, Lost City of Geraptiku, Virtupets® Space Station: Recreation Deck). Hard to see on the last one (and there are 4 on the space station)
3) Battle other challengers (if you want any of their drops; if you'd prefer plot drops, swap this step with #4)
5) Visit Tarla (She is in, but no idea when)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2024 1:24 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Thanks, Blue! I hope you were able to get the dialogue from yesterday, Pickles!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2024 3:23 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Thanks for the updates, y'all. I was still feelin' pretty bummed about the rotten luck with the glitch. Mr. P had been kind enough to let me read over his shoulder, so I did actually get to see it yesterday, but watching everyone else in my house be able to (the number of people hit by it was ridiculously small) was frustrating. I kinda doggedly checked in on things briefly off and on all day in between working with the kids and doing chores. Mid afternoon, TNT_Dingo posted on Discord and asked those of us with the glitch to try again because he thought he fixed it...and he did! I have never been quite so happy to see the words "Yip Yip" come across my screen. :) It has been crazy in my house since then, so I'll edit in the scene sometime tomorrow.

The next level trophy is active for 5k points. I cannot unsee what I have seen. Their color choice was...not what I would've chosen. :roflol: Some people have suggested that maybe this will convince people who wanted to just move off the participant trophy to continue further, just to get this trophy off their lookup. :roflol: :roflol: Sorry. I have boys. Potty humor is still rampant in our house.
Colourful Campaigner

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2024 4:50 am 
Administrator
Administrator

I still have 183 points to go before hitting 5k. At best, I am getting 3 (x2) at the hospital. A few days only 2 times achieved (x2). I am also certain that a couple days battling on II that I only received 180 plot points (last battle rewarded only 30 points). Meh, its all good. I'll hit 5k tomorrow.

That trophy looks... Weird. I don't quite see the scat, though.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2024 6:02 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I do. Or possibly a tentacle.

I'm a ways off of 5k still but I've been having some health concerns that make timing everything challenging. Real Life, it intervenes.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2024 2:24 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Chapter 2 Page 7

1) View the next page in Chapter 2 for 1 point and collect the item:
Your dedication is admirable. Here is a gift for your efforts!
Corrupted Void Markings
This item has been added to your inventory.
2) Finish hospital volunteering and click as above to start new one x2 (can be done every six hours).
3) Collect 10 void essences (Brightvale, Lost Desert, Meridell).
4) Battle regular challengers (if you want any of their drops; if you'd prefer plot drops, swap this step with #5)
5) Battle in BV wave I and/or II (despite the new page, there are no additional BD challengers... yet, and no indication there will be one later today)
7) Tarla is in - Wooden Trapdoor - 89 (10:30 AM NST, 1:11 PM NST, 8:15 PM NST, Thanks Bean & Edd)

ETA: Was in a rush earlier today and didn't notice I'd failed on a copy and pasted the same thing in twice. Too many long days.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

Last edited by Pickles on Sun Jul 21, 2024 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2024 2:15 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

The third void essence collection location today is Meridell.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2024 3:59 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Today's tasks:

2) Collect 10 void essences (Moltara Caves, Geraptiku, Roo Island).
5) Daily quests and Trudy and regular dailies

I think that's all for today.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2024 7:38 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Today's tasks:

2) New page in chapter 2 (Need to mouse over all panels to activate the prize. After collecting the prize, you should be awarded 1 plot point
ImageGrey Jelly

3) Collect 10 void essences (Ice Caves, and Neopian Marketplace, Virtupets® Space Station: Recreation Deck)
4) (Optional) Regular Battledome challengers - if you want any of their drops; if you'd prefer plot drops, skip to step #5)
5) Battle in BV wave I and/or II

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2024 2:52 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Thanks, Blue!
A few things to note:
Today, it's possible to complete the third section of Time is of the Essence (3/3), which will give you an additional 10 points. If you have also completed Rift Rewarder, you will have completed all the tasks in Act I, and receive the following bonus prize:
Oh! What's this?
You've been working especially hard!
For completeing All Fearless Deeds in these Acts, you have received:
Recovering Faellie Foreground
+100 plot points
TNT_Sunpotato clarified a few questions on Discord:
TNT_Sunpotato: Saw message earlier asking for clarification regarding completion reward for act 1. Lost the message but wanted to respond xD Since that is chapter based, it is redeemable at the end of the last chapter of the act.
Raunh: Does this mean they cannot be redeemed beyond the last chapter of the first act?
TNT_Sunpotato: Right! For act completion rewards, since its tied to chapters. All chapter content must be completed at the end of the chapter and will not be redeemable in future acts.
Fearless deeds however are not tied to chapters, therefore are redeemable at any time within the plot.
I'm not going to lie, this still sounds confusing to me. Granted, my brain is kinda melty right now since I spent 6 hours outside at the beach today, so that might be why I'm still trying to make sense of it... I will probably (not for sure yet) go ahead and spend some points (I've spent none yet) and make sure I get that achievement done before next Monday, just because I'm generally paranoid about missing out on it.

Which brings me to....A second note: Act II will be starting next Monday, July 29th, as the Hospital page now has this showing: "Starting 07/29/2024" along with a countdown 12:00am 7/29. There appear to be 4 slots to volunteer available in Act II.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2024 4:08 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks Pickles.

I apparently missed picking up 4 void essences somewhere. I guess I'll get the bonus tomorrow. :/

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2024 7:07 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

That is ridiculously confusing. What do they mean by "act completion rewards"? Like, the rewards for reading each chapter? But those are "chapter completion rewards." If the fearless deeds are redeemable at any time, then the rewards for completing all of them *should* be available when you complete them all... But that's the only reward that sounds like an "act completion reward," which apparently will NOT be available.

I haven't signed up for the AC yet, nor spent any points. And I don't really want to be forced to do either before their deadlines just to arbitrarily complete random "fearless deeds."

Ugh. Define your terms carefully and be clear!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next