Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Jul 02, 2024 1:07 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Return of Dr Sloth (split 4)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:02 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

JellySoup wrote:
Well, this is frustrating. I had one message that said incomplete data, but now that line is gone. And this issue with the letter 'C' is messing with the tool.

As you complete the "easier" puzzles, the incomplete data disappears. Basically, you can't just skip to the hardest ones - they won't work until you've done the easier ones.

Heh, Lauren, we were talking about that a few pages back. ;)

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:05 pm 

on ninboy's page:
Quote:
TNT doesn't seems to like my program. They coded a very smart game, but they CAN'T take the loss of one person decoding it and giving the answers away...
Anyway, I'm still online, a couple of millions of NP can be gained back... I'm waiting for the next chapter of the plot to decode it again :D

BTW, The Neopets Team CAN'T tell if you're using this script. They ban me cause I made a script that "hack" their system (nonsense, this is a script that read the data they send us).
Temporal server:

Still save this page if you want to finish the plot step later. When i get the final server I'll put it here.

BTW, If any neopets page want me to add this calculator to their pages, I'm hearing offers, jeje. It's better for everyone that this calculator get hosted in a neopets fans site...
Made By: Ninboy.exe

So it would seem he is frozen.

"Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose."
Douglas Adams

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:06 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

And all done :D

I even figured all of it on my own, not that I didn't waste time at the beginning trying to solve the "incomplete data" puzzle because I was in a hurry and didn't check if there were easier ones to help things along :oops:

It was tedious and I probably solved them in the most difficult way possible, with only a little help from paper and pen once I hit the 3-mods. Still, despite the horrible head ache, am feeling really satisfied.

Last edited by krivone on Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:09 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

This sucks! I can't even get through one of the 3-mod ones :cry:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:14 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

ARGH!!!!!

I am going insane trying to figure out these 2 mods. Just as I was about to skip them and try ninboy's generator for the 3 mods that have complete data, TNT shut him down...is there any chance I'm gonna get this done before New Features come out today?!? I feel like I'm back in the GD LDP Tomb of a gazillion doors... I'd have been convinced that my puzzle was faulty if I hadn't solved one of the 2 mods; now I am left assured that the PEBKAC...lol

BTW, did ninboy manage to put the generator up anywhere else? I'm hoping that one of the 3 mods I have complete info for will be the magic bullet...

Razamatazamo misses being a Fuzio!
CyberTrini
Neopian since 5/5/2000
...and yes, I have joined Twin Skies. Have you?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:21 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Wow, good find on the generator :o Did the 1 and 2 mod ones myself, but was lost on the 3s :P Shame he was frozen :( Essentially, the maths behind this is no different to what we would be using if there was just a plain n simple system for it, its no different to telling someone that the different symbols combine to form a new one. Its just sharing info about the system to work it out.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:29 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

That generator was uber-helpful. Kudos to ninboy for all his hard work (well, I'm assuming it was hard to write that)!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:37 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

TNT can't tell if you use Ninboy's program or not, so it's not likely that you would be frozen for using it.

But straight from TNT:

So it's a use at your own risk deal.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:39 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I keep hoping that I'll be posting "all done", but not yet. Still not yet. Finished the 1 & 2 mods fairly quickly. I was working what seemed like forever on the 3 modifiers, then finally decided to check the boards. DUH, I was working the whole time on a puzzle that was 'Incomplete Data'. :(
So, back to the puzzles. My head hurts. lol

"I play the game for the game's own sake."
Holmes

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:42 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Wish I would have known that before I used the decoder. I thought it was like using the star mapper for the Altador plot. =-/

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:43 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Okay my only question when it comes to that is...... then why in the world where we allowed to use the star maps created by others?! I see a double standared and honestly this is MUCH MUCH harder then the freakin star maps ever where!

ImageImageImageImage
Click the eggs above to view all my dragons & help them grow by clicking them.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:44 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Kaebel wrote:
Wish I would have known that before I used the decoder. I thought it was like using the star mapper for the Altador plot. =-/

I used it too, I didn't see anything wrong with it. I still don't.

If I get frozen, oh well. Guess I'm done with Neopets. But I don't think I will get frozen.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:45 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: I don't know, but there'd better be chocolate. [art by Fiddelysquat]
Rubywinged wrote:
Okay my only question when it comes to that is...... then why in the world where we allowed to use the star maps created by others?! I see a double standared and honestly this is MUCH MUCH harder then the freakin star maps ever where!

Were the star maps ever addressed by TNT? I think we need to see an Editorial answer about this, because the double standard is really bothering me too.

"Oh, better far to live and die/Under the brave black flag I fly/Than play a sanctimonious part/With a pirate head and a pirate heart."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:46 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

If that page already got 12,000 hits, then would they freeze 12,000 accounts? Probably not. I wouldn't be too worried, but there's no reason to brush this aside just yet.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:48 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

You have to visit a neopets site to get some id, right? Won't they be able to check who went and visited? Sorry if it's a stupid question, I've been to afraid to actually go there myself.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next