Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2024 8:37 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject: Re: The Void Within Discussion [Split 1]
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2024 5:33 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2024 9:50 am NST
Daily Tasks:

1) Finish hospital volunteering and click to start new one x5 (can be done every six hours).
2) Chapter 6 Page 11
Image Light Faerie Wig
3) Collect 10 void essences (Darigan Citadel, Lost Desert, Maraqua) - Don't forget to collect your bonus prize if you haven't missed a day!
4) (Optional) Regular battledome challengers - (If you want any of their drops; if you'd prefer plot drops, skip to step #5)
5) Battle in one (or more) of the following: BV Wave I/II, KL, NC I/II
6) Daily quests and Trudy and regular dailies
7) Tarla is in. Remaining windows: 2:10pm NST 7:11pm NST, Cloud Paint Brush (thanks Bean and Edd!)
8 ) Do Voidworks. This is still on a 24-hour timer. The achievement is still unobtainable. There is now an avatar for this. It possibly requires a certain number of "perfect" scores? Possibly 7 or 10?
9) Play Cosy Campfire Collection once for 20 prize points and an item.

I don't think the achievement is needed for the avatar.

I believe they will add more items to the prize shop, but I don't think any will be removed. I haven't spent anything past the first small amount to get the achievement.

ETA: Now I have the avatar. O.o I definitely had a bad run, (lots of extra clicking, linked it from start to finish before closing all the gaps by accident, etc), so I have no idea what triggered it for me.
Something Has Happened!
Image You are now eligible to use 'Voidworks Technician' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

Post subject: Re: The Void Within Discussion [Split 1]
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2024 8:37 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
Hopefully no need for the Voidworks achievement for the avatar. Not thrilled how TNT botched this one with no indication of how it will be resolved... The 24 hour timer will be the death of me on Voidworks. I mostly have a set time set aside for playing Neopets, and it is roughly the same time each day (a.k.a. "lunchtime")... An, I do not have a fixed time for lunch. Just approximately the same time each day.

...Time to split...

New Split is here

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10