Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 5:18 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Altador Cup (Split 7)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:46 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

That's exactly what I've been wondering..
I mean, I know there were pictures of prizes or supposed prizes, but that doesn't necessarily mean they are giving out prizes again for definite.. they didn't do the staff tournament or the MVP ballot type thing this year, so maybe things aren't exactly the same as before..?
On that note, I do hope we do get them. Because I liked my stuff from last year! :)

proudly own a maraquan pet? go here! -- join Jealousea, a pet directory!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:48 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

harrythemaster2 wrote:
We are getting prizes, aren't we?

Eventually. When TNT has them all finished and ready to go. But there is no telling on how long that will be, so the best thing we can do is keep checking...and guessing if we so choose. ;)
stormymyst wrote:
they didn't do the staff tournament or the MVP ballot type thing this year, so maybe things aren't exactly the same as before..?

That could be part of the problem. My guess is that because it was so much longer, the point system will not be the same (though boy would it be nice if it was!) so they're probably recalculating to make sure everything is balanced or something - probably so that they don't flood the market with the top prize and make it worthless. I'd rather them get it right than get prizes that are so common or easy to get that they are worthless... {coughs} like last plot...{coughs again} Did I say that? :P

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:13 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I'm actually enjoying speculating how long until we get the prizes. Right now, I'm going to say we're not getting them until next month. I just hope that the point values are good - I didn't play a whole heck of a lot, but enough to get to like level 12 or so. I want something fun. Then again, I still haven't spent my Lost Isle prize points. I simply can't decide what I want. I

I still wonder why TNT demanded that the fan sites take down the possible prize images. No one who had them up is willing to say what prompted them to take them down - and become so tight lipped (fingered?). The rubber techo fist was too funny for words.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:37 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: I don't know, but there'd better be chocolate. [art by Fiddelysquat]
Matrinka wrote:
I still wonder why TNT demanded that the fan sites take down the possible prize images. No one who had them up is willing to say what prompted them to take them down - and become so tight lipped (fingered?).

Was that ever confirmed as being the reason? I thought the images were just taken off the server.

"Oh, better far to live and die/Under the brave black flag I fly/Than play a sanctimonious part/With a pirate head and a pirate heart."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:35 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Moongewl wrote:
Matrinka wrote:
I still wonder why TNT demanded that the fan sites take down the possible prize images. No one who had them up is willing to say what prompted them to take them down - and become so tight lipped (fingered?).

Was that ever confirmed as being the reason? I thought the images were just taken off the server.

No, never confirmed. I'm assuming. Basically, because JellyNeo was very tight lipped about WHY they removed the images from their pages - and started locking any threads where people discussed the issue. My theory is that TNT is involved somehow. I don't see why the fan sites would not only take down the images but disallow all conversation about it as well.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:18 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I'm sure TNT wanted the images taken down. But why, I know that I don't know. The only images that are still up is a wearable jersey from a coulple Neopian Times ago.

Set by Byakuya'<3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:29 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Anyone want to start bets on when they'll come out? It's now been...what, 49 days-ish? Maybe we'll be lucky and they'll hand 'em out on the nice 5-0. Hah!

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:35 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Pickles wrote:
Anyone want to start bets on when they'll come out? It's now been...what, 49 days-ish? Maybe we'll be lucky and they'll hand 'em out on the nice 5-0. Hah!

I hope not! As long as the person working on it does "get stolen," I don't think it will be that late.

Set by Byakuya'<3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:39 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Matrinka wrote:
No, never confirmed. I'm assuming. Basically, because JellyNeo was very tight lipped about WHY they removed the images from their pages - and started locking any threads where people discussed the issue. My theory is that TNT is involved somehow. I don't see why the fan sites would not only take down the images but disallow all conversation about it as well.

Were the topics about possible prizes or about why the images were taken down? I don't know how strict the forums are over there, but I'd be quite annoyed as well if everybody kept on asking about the latter one..

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:29 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

http://www.jellyneoforums.net/index.php?s=&showtopic=11793&view=findpost&p=214813

That's topic. The only thing said is "it's a touchy topic" when asked why the images were removed.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:18 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

There is no way TNT didn't have a part in this.

Set by Byakuya'<3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:29 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

euphoniumgirl_71 wrote:
Pickles wrote:

I hope not! As long as the person working on it does "get stolen," I don't think it will be that late.

Heh, sorry. I meant after 50 days (which would've been the next day), but that's passed now.
{twiddles thumbs and waits semi-impatiently}

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:38 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Jellyneo has a list of the prizes on their front page. Doesn't look much different from what they posted earlier.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:00 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Byakuya San wrote:
Jellyneo has a list of the prizes on their front page. Doesn't look much different from what they posted earlier.

Odd, but I don't see anything relating to prizes, though I clicked back all the way till 23rd August. Maybe they took them down again?

niel/dark_draconis88 on Neo/GPX+

Devourer of Oranges

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:35 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Looks like they were taken down again. I'll credit JellyNeo and just cut/paste. That way we'll have our own list.

Quote:
If you want to see a teams key chain prize.
Not sure if it works with all the teams yet but it works with a few.

http://images.neopets.com/items/altcp_keyring_shenkuu.gif

Just replace the team name with the name you want to see.
I have no the desire to link them all.

Quote:
Thanks to the NeoBoards, we now have a list of the prizes that will be released! (Can we expect them tomorrow? :O)

Prizes:
Altador Cup Fan Jersey
Angry Techo Fist
Angry Techo Garden Gnome
Angry Techo Plushie
Clockwork Yooyu
Darigan Yooyu
Layton Vickles Action Figure
Make Some Noise Noisemaker
Scorchio Referee Bobblehead
Slushie Slinger Drinking Cap
Slushie Slinging for Novices
Yooyu Celebration Stamp

You can see all of these items (and as usual, and more) in our Item DB!

ImageImage

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next