Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Jun 24, 2024 11:43 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Altador Cup III
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:12 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Probably Shenkuu. I joined Faerieland on a whim last year, but no team loyalty from me! I still don't think it matters that much, doesn't affect how many games you can play unless the rules have changed... but it got depressing seeing us lose almost everything!

If we sign up on 1 June, when is it likely to start? I'm away Tuesday and Wednesday, I'd be disappointed to miss the start.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:31 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I'm staying with Krawk Island. Been with them for the ACI and ACII, don't know why I would change now.

«Don't play with fire, play with Rachel.»

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:45 pm 

Darigan all the way :)

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:58 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

As obvious! (your siggy)

Thank you, Secret Santa!
I wonder who that was...?

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:00 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

The first year I think I went with Brightvale, but I ended up having to keep switching as teams kept losing. I can't even remember who I picked last year -- I was only a "participant" because my computer died around then. I had picked Brightvale due to its scholarliness, but I think the next year they had a dirty player or something, so I picked someone else. Meh. Obviously, I have no loyalties. I'm open to bribes, but I'll probably pick the team with the "best" description. And then I'll play very few games of that horrendous Youyouball (yeah, I know that's not the right spelling) and be a participant again. Can't you tell I'm thrilled?

I wonder if the prize shop will actually work for this event... (pokes siggy)

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:11 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

During Altador Cup I, I kept changing teams. My final team came second which I was quite happy about.

Thank you, Secret Santa!
I wonder who that was...?

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:25 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I'm a Roo Islander through and through!

Moongewl and I actually made some pretty sweet t-shirts for our teams last year. I'mma be a total dork and wear mine again. :D

ImageImageImage
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates. - Samuel Clemens

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:06 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Helena wrote:
Darigan or Maraqua. I'm not sure which.

butterflygirl wrote:
It's neat to see so many people still loyal to their teams. (not that it gives much of a chance for persuading you all to join my team :P)

Lol I was thinking something along the lines of all of PPT joins the same team XD

I agree, it would be cool if all PPTers joined one team, but given the divided loyalties already, I see that being very hard to pull off, lol...

I'm sticking with Shenkuu. We came really close last time, and hopefully we can make an even better showing this time around. I was very poor in my participation in the side games, so I'll try to work on that this time.

Are we gonna post our own individual stats here as we progress?

Razamatazamo misses being a Fuzio!
CyberTrini
Neopian since 5/5/2000
...and yes, I have joined Twin Skies. Have you?

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:26 am 

I was with Tyrannia in the first year, but Lost Desert last year. Lost Desert isn't my favourite world but the niceness of the players on the boards and the fact the team is in with a pretty good chance mean i'll definitely be joining again this year :D

set by ppt Secret Santa!

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:51 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Good thing no one here is a rabid Kiko Lake fan - according to JellyNeo, its more than likely that they're sitting out this year's tournament. Apparently, the team colors are nowhere to be found in this year's AC icon. Kreludor's team colors have taken their place... so they must be back in.

Also, they found a new avatar... we probably have to play to earn one!

ImageImage

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:03 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Hi people. I'll be either loyal to Darigan or betray them and join Meridell (although unlikely) or a high chance is to join the pirates... Yo Ho, a pirates life for me.... and really bad krawks.... :P Still have to decide, I'm somewhat tired of darigan and also I'm afraid that people will go away from them, another thing is that this year I watched the Pirates of the caribbean series (never saw it so bought the collection) and right now I'm in a pirate mood..... :evil: but another thing is that I'm afraid the pirate fans will become unloyal.

Edit: I'm just hoping the actual tournament and games don't start till two weeks, I have some tough exams till then. :( Signing up should hopefully last a week with another week for practice, yeah I'm dreaming now but it's just annoying I have so little time every year for this.

Oh crap! I just remembered that I left my car keys in the OTHER dimension...

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:51 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I've been with Lost Desert from the beginning, so I'll probably stick with them again.

The only thing that makes me want to possibly join another team is for a better lookup trophy. Last year LD came in 5th, and I had 5,058 goals out of 575 winning games, 0 losses and draws, 55 SS games, and 250 MSN games. Bronze shield with green gem. And yet I got the same stupid neck-medal thing that a Virtupets supporter who only played one game got. If the lookup trophy was your shield I would have been very happy, but no.

Buuuut, seeing as how we will probably not know until the end of the tournament, I'll probably just go with LD. *waves flag* :)

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:23 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I did Faerieland for the last couple of years, but they're a laughing stock. I don't know which team I'll join this time around.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:56 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I've gotta stick with Mystery Island again, as I did from the start. I don't expect them to win, but if they do I'd feel really stupid for switching this time :roll:

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:12 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I'll be with Krawk Island, just like I was the past two years. :D

Set by Byakuya'<3

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next