Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 8:43 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 320 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:22 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

kentieness wrote:
Wonderful. I'm stuck. I only have two paths which keep leading back to each other. Is there a way to get back to the ship so I can start again?

Same here. Which is starting to really try my patience.

Tested made this fabulous set for me!!! Isn't it great?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:32 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

apranum wrote:
err... please help? I only click at one path and that path bring me back to the boat... so I can't go anywhere else...

so I cant go anywhere because it's glitched ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:36 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

apranum wrote:
apranum wrote:
err... please help? I only click at one path and that path bring me back to the boat... so I can't go anywhere else...

Are you trying both paths from the boat? There is a path above the boat and one under the stone arch - they do lead to different paths.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:37 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

mazil wrote:

For those stuck in a loop... are you 100% sure there's no way out? Probably an annoying question, I know, but ... there were about 3-4 screens on my map that looked extremely similar and kept looping back to each other confusingly/annoyingly, but there was a way out from one of them. Mapping it out helps.

After I got the steering wheel, I clicked on the path. I now alternate between two screens, each with only one path. Same ones, over and over and over, and I have been trying for the past 15 minutes.

Does anyone by chance have the url for the boat? Is it something over than http://www.neopets.com/mip/maze.phtml. Because maybe if I put that url in, it would at least let me start over from the beginning of the paths.

EDIT: Just went to the chat boards. Apparently, I am not alone in this endless loop of jungle madness. Oh well, at least, now I know to stop clicking those stupid paths. Guess, I'll have to wait for Neopets to rise to the occasion and fix the bug. Maybe they'll work extra hard at it once they see the multitude of bug reports that have been filed. Luckily, it wasn't a weekend!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:54 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Daze wrote:
apranum wrote:
apranum wrote:

Are you trying both paths from the boat? There is a path above the boat and one under the stone arch - they do lead to different paths.

I only have one clickable path, (the path above the boat)
the one under the stone arch is not clickable

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:57 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Someone on the chat boards had the great sense to screenie the loop glitch. Here it is if anyone cares to check it out: http://www.neopets.com/~Abdullahs_fork

I am stuck in that exact same loop.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:03 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Morningstar wrote:
Someone on the chat boards had the great sense to screenie the loop glitch. Here it is if anyone cares to check it out: http://www.neopets.com/~Abdullahs_fork

That's odd, did you let TNT know?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:04 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I, too, spent a couple hours last night trying to get back to the ship, but mine definitely goes in an endless loop of paths. I mapped it twice, and got the same thing both times. I went to randomly clicking and then eventually gave up. Hopefully they'll get the bug worked out by tonight - and will give us the weekend to complete this part.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:13 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Morning everyone!!!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have a mapping guide HERE:

http://www.neopets.com/~Athelassie

It still has Haunted Woods stuff, but still... at least it can show you how to map if you don't already know.

I had 25 different map pages, including the ship page. Some of them were VERY similar. Hang in there!

Also, once the ship is upright with the steam vent and the steering wheel, are you supposed to do anything else? I didn't get a message saying "you're ready to go now!" or anything like that....

Thanks to all those who voted for ethuiladdie!
Cingular users: Try Neopets on your cellphone! CLICK HERE
I <3 Jack ~*~ I <3 Jack ~*~ I <3 Jack ~*~ I <3 Jack

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:15 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Demulesca wrote:
Morningstar wrote:

Not that I can speak for her, but I don't believe that reporting the bug makes any difference. It's pretty safe to say that hundreds of users have already reported the glitch. Might as well reduce TNT's workload.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:27 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Demulesca wrote:
Morningstar wrote:

Yes, that's the first thing I did. I have experienced so many glitches, in my 5 years of playing this game, that EverConfused once dubbed me the glitch faerie. She even made up an av and sig for me. :) And I have reported each and every glitch to ever affect me. Not in the hopes of getting the items/nps lost due to the glitch (lol, that has happened only once to me), but rather so that someone at Neopets will maybe hear me and fix the glitch. I rarely ever have gotten a return of lost items or, for that matter, something other than an automated reply. I do so because if Neopets sees only one or two complaints about a problem they might not do anything about it. However, if they see 1000 complaints, they might light a fire under someone's behind and get the issue resolved.

Jerch wrote:

Not that I can speak for her, but I don't believe that reporting the bug makes any difference. It's pretty safe to say that hundreds of users have already reported the glitch. Might as well reduce TNT's workload.

Actually, they do. If they see lots of people experiencing the same problem, they tend to act with a little more haste. As was seen in January when the nps on hand glitch occurred and last year around this time when the trading post glitch occurred. Besides, I am a paying customer and, as such, I am entitled to complain each and every time the game for which I am paying isn't working properly.

Last edited by Morningstar on Thu May 24, 2007 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:31 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Okay. So I'm not looping, I'm glad to say. I also have the jawbone and thus the branch. I've aslo mapped the entire thing. well, I think so, I have pages, including the ship. but I've already worked out where each path goes, so... the problem is, when I try to fix the ship, after fastening it with the vines, I can't do anything else. I'm missing something, I think. Help? I have the Wheel, bucket, brach, vines, thorns, jawbone, a metal thing and another metal thing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:45 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

krivone wrote:
Okay. So I'm not looping, I'm glad to say. I also have the jawbone and thus the branch. I've aslo mapped the entire thing. well, I think so, I have pages, including the ship. but I've already worked out where each path goes, so... the problem is, when I try to fix the ship, after fastening it with the vines, I can't do anything else. I'm missing something, I think. Help? I have the Wheel, bucket, brach, vines, thorns, jawbone, a metal thing and another metal thing.

You also need planks, who should be somewhere in the jungle. 9 items total.

Set by Pixa <3 || WWW for previous sets || T-Shirts gallery
Support Roo Island!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:47 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Ok, I'm desperate here. Here is my map as it currently stands. Sorry it's hand-drawn and with arrows, but it's the best way I could visualize everything.

TF = Tree w/ flower, TR = Tree w/rock, and T = ...just a tree.

I have to run off to class now, but I drew this cleaned up version of the map while re-running my maze this morning. Nothing has changed since last night: I am still bucketless.

Even if you look at it and can't find anything I'm missing, I greatly appreciate all effort. Cheers, guys.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:48 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I'm missing a steam vent thing. I have the ship just about fixed, but I need the steam vent thing. I've looked all over the jungle for that thing!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 320 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next