Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 8:39 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 320 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:49 pm 

well crud, I wonder if I have a glitch then. I cannot get the hammer/motor for the life of me. I've gone back and clicked the ends of chapter four and five numerous times and it's never in my inventory. this sucks. I dont have any map glitches. I just needs the hammer/motor.

/complaining.

With all the glitches, was like, this plot released too soon? Why would there be so many glitches?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:55 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

peko wrote:
well crud, I wonder if I have a glitch then. I cannot get the hammer/motor for the life of me. I've gone back and clicked the ends of chapter four and five numerous times and it's never in my inventory. this sucks. I dont have any map glitches. I just needs the hammer/motor.

/complaining.

With all the glitches, was like, this plot released too soon? Why would there be so many glitches?

If you're sure that every accessible road is accounted for, then the map glitch is still a distinct possibility.

Only difference is, that your missing item is inside a glitch loop that you can't gain access to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:04 pm 

Has anyone here not finished any of the previous puzzles?
Cause could it be possible that some items had to be earned from them, cause i remember at the end of the second puzzle it says "You see something on the floor and you quickly pocket it." and it never toild you what that item was.

ME likie big swords!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:04 pm 

so the hammer/motor is IN the maze?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:07 pm 

I believe I have a glitch too. I have one screen with two paths, one screen with a straight path and another screen with a curved path. No matter what I do, with the two path screen I always come back to the same three screens.

I've printed them out and they are identical.

So far I have found the following:

jawbone
thorns
vines,
wrench/piston thingy
bucket

I have not seen a steering wheel, boards or a branch.

What to do now?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:09 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Daze wrote:
Are you trying both paths from the boat? There is a path above the boat and one under the stone arch - they do lead to different paths.

AHHHHAHAHA! I thought there was only 1 path and that one was above the ship. Silly me, I could have finished this sooner.

And an advice for people killing their brains by using a map and trying to draw it, I'm telling you to just don't do it. You'll get mad if you try to use maps. I just used my memory, and this is IMO the best way:
1. Go in the woods randomly and find as many items you can until you feel you're going in loops.
2. Now is where your beloved memory makes the difference. Try different paths though remeber which one you're going to, now if you're back to a place you were before then cross that path away from your mind and try a different path, now if you're back again then cross that one away aswel. If you're in a new place then you should basically find your item needed. Really this won't take more than an hour my problem was that I got the jawbone late and if I had it I would have done this in 30 mins .

Oh crap! I just remembered that I left my car keys in the OTHER dimension...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:09 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Greives wrote:
Cause could it be possible that some items had to be earned from them, cause i remember at the end of the second puzzle it says "You see something on the floor and you quickly pocket it." and it never toild you what that item was.

Good call, I didn't think of this at all... it would be quite evil of TNT, but it might be the solution to some people's problem... (let's hope for them it is...)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:14 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I never got a conclusive message after finishing...did anyone get one?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:17 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

There's no clonclusive message. You just get to stare at the finished ship and marvel at your brilliance for another step done.

Quick recap of the items you need to fix the ship:
- Thorns (already in your inventory/click on the last panel for chapter 5 comic)
- Nail gun (already in your inventory/click on the last panel for chapter 5 comic)
- Vines (click on a teeny spot in the Journal)
- Jawbone (click on a teeny spot in the Journal)
- Planks (maze)
- Steering wheel (maze)
- Bucket (maze)
- Vent/metal round thingy (maze)
- Branch (maze/use jawbone to pick it up)

Set by Pixa <3 || WWW for previous sets || T-Shirts gallery
Support Roo Island!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:18 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I have a question about point awarding. I know that the 'faster' you do your puzzle the more points you get. BUt what's the meaning of faster?
Does that meaning comparing it to the release of the puzzle or the second we start the puzzle by going to its page/URL?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:24 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Karnatu wrote:
I have a question about point awarding. I know that the 'faster' you do your puzzle the more points you get. BUt what's the meaning of faster?
Does that meaning comparing it to the release of the puzzle or the second we start the puzzle by going to its page/URL?

Only 1 plot was rewarded for how fast you completed the plot and that was the Lost Desert Plot. TNT specially announced that people completing certain steps not all steps faster would be rewarded.

No other plot has been designed the same. So time will not make a difference to your score in this one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:29 pm 

Wind wrote:
There's no clonclusive message. You just get to stare at the finished ship and marvel at your brilliance for another step done.

Quick recap of the items you need to fix the ship:
- Thorns (already in your inventory/click on the last panel for chapter 5 comic)
- Nail gun (already in your inventory/click on the last panel for chapter 5 comic)
- Vines (click on a teeny spot in the Journal)
- Jawbone (click on a teeny spot in the Journal)
- Planks (maze)
- Steering wheel (maze)
- Bucket (maze)
- Vent/metal round thingy (maze)
- Branch (maze/use jawbone to pick it up)

What do you mean by a teeny spot in the journal?

ME likie big swords!

Post subject:
PPT Student
PPT Student

Daze wrote:
Karnatu wrote:

Only 1 plot was rewarded for how fast you completed the plot and that was the Lost Desert Plot. TNT specially announced that people completing certain steps not all steps faster would be rewarded.

No other plot has been designed the same. So time will not make a difference to your score in this one.

Then what will?

Post subject:
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Hangman wrote:
Greives wrote:

Good call, I didn't think of this at all... it would be quite evil of TNT, but it might be the solution to some people's problem... (let's hope for them it is...)

I completed every piece of all previous puzzles and beat both challengers. That is not it.

Tested made this fabulous set for me!!! Isn't it great?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:33 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Karnatu wrote:
Daze wrote:
Karnatu wrote:

Then what will?

TNT recently said in an editorial that each plot has 'base' points - everyone gets the same amount for that part of the plot, but 'bonus' points are rewarded for different tasks - in this plot it was the fighting. Each fight gives you additional points. The more you won, the more points you will get.

No-one knows the points system, only TNT knows how they will tally up the points.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 320 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next