Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 10:42 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:22 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Hystericalanduseless wrote:
pinkflamingonewsgirl wrote:
Just tested some bones in that area...same respons as always...I wonder what is going to happen to go on to the next step...

Geez, you're lucky.
I'm usually good with getting graves to test! But it was hard this time! :P
There's probably a billion people all waiting for the graves.. hehe.

no kidding...my fiance called me a "grave-squater" yesterday because I just sit and watch them dig the grave by refreshing the page over and over...lol...he thought it was weird that I was finding food while digging graves as well...I'm so lucky to have someone who doesn't think I'm a weirdo for my nopets-addiction <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:25 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I can find rotten food but no garbate. I also see a key I can pick up. Should I take the key to the moonlit room? I have 2 moonlit rooms, btw.

Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:26 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Cranberry wrote:
polomoche wrote:
polomoche wrote:
Cranberry wrote:
The previously-blocked graves in L-5R9-7SBK are now accessible. Digging there now with my mutant gelert. :)

:O I'm going to head there right now! But I will have to wait a few to dig, still resting.

Done digging there. Nothing out of the ordinary. How about you, Cranberry?

Nothing special. They aren't supposed to be special graves, though. The auto-graveyard-generator... uh, thing... it randomly removes 5% of the graves when it makes a graveyard, and in that one, the computer just missed that step for some reason. Mr. Insane noticed and fixed it. :)

Ah! I was wondering whether it was a computer glitch or someting done on purpose. Good to know. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:34 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Gitanesabr wrote:
I can find rotten food but no garbate. I also see a key I can pick up. Should I take the key to the moonlit room? I have 2 moonlit rooms, btw.

The rotten food is the garbage and the key isn't needed, I don't believe, so you don't need to pick it up. It's alright to have two moonlit rooms, as well. Just choose whichever one you'd like to put stuff in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:53 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I mentioned this yesterday but no one seemed to care.... :roll:

I'm kind of wary about seeing so many painted pets out digging. I keep getting REs as I'm digging, and it looks like most of you are as well (Spooky Map Piece, etc.). After Capi was zapped Robot, I immediately switched to my cheaply morphed mutant Zam, because this whole situation screams "Boochi!" to me. >_>

Am I being too paranoid?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:57 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Officer 1BDI wrote:

I'm kind of wary about seeing so many painted pets out digging. I keep getting REs as I'm digging, and it looks like most of you are as well (Spooky Map Piece, etc.). After Capi was zapped Robot, I immediately switched to my cheaply morphed mutant Zam, because this whole situation screams "Boochi!" to me. >_>

Am I being too paranoid?

Yeah, I kinda wanted to switch to my Baby Kougra just to show her off, but I was too afraid something would happen. You never know!

my first original set!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:58 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

bettywales wrote:
A couple of times, I've dug with people who cycle through their pets while they're digging, just to show them off! Kind of fun, actually.

I have done that a few times. No one has ever seen my pets (don't know anyone on np) so I decided to let them all (my pets that is) have some fun. Someone had a cougra that I have no idea how it was painted so I switched to my darigan cougra and same for my other pets. Wasn't really showing off, just nice to let them be seen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:58 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Officer 1BDI wrote:

Am I being too paranoid?

If people want to risk having their pets zapped Baby, that's their problem. In my case, the only pet I wouldn't want zapped is my Ice Bori, which is why I don't usually have her as my active pet.

I hope that doesn't make me seem too inconsiderate.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:03 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Officer 1BDI wrote:

Am I being too paranoid?

If you're being too paranoid, you're not alone, hee hee.

I was walking around with my favorite pet, my plushie uni, for a while yesterday, but if he got zapped by Boochi I'd be pretty upset.

A few threads previous to this one, someone (can't remember who, sorry) mentioned that they got zapped by Boochi, and he didn't miss. That was enough to scare me into switching pets.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:05 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

_lexxia wrote:
Officer 1BDI wrote:

Am I being too paranoid?

If people want to risk having their pets zapped Baby, that's their problem. In my case, the only pet I wouldn't want zapped is my Ice Bori, which is why I don't usually have her as my active pet.

I hope that doesn't make me seem too inconsiderate.

my active pet is baby already. I am not too fond of the darigan kougra (want to change it) have one non painted pet, but my faerie ixi is rarely active pet. When I cycled through, the ixi dug only once lol I am trying to be careful with her, just wanted her to see some sunshine lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:06 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

who the heck is boochi????? :o

God lives in Neopia, too!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:07 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

TopsyTourny wrote:

it is a RE that turns your pet baby. I was looking in trades for a baby paintbrush when boochi hit me. I was very happy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:07 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Boochi is an evil (I think) baby Bruce, and in a rare random event, he can zap your pet baby.

Please keep your signature within the 400x100 px limit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:09 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

omg! I paid a friggin fortune for my maraquan kau....are you saying she could get boochi'd?????

God lives in Neopia, too!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:09 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Casi wrote:
TopsyTourny wrote:

it is a RE that turns your pet baby. I was looking in trades for a baby paintbrush when boochi hit me. I was very happy.

Wow! What a crazy conincidence.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next