Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 6:24 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:04 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

ainynn wrote:
hmmm, this is difficult. if having a fast connection or a slow connection doesn't guarantee you able to mark a grave, then, that'd mean, we're just waiting for the next clue, ain't it?

To those that have given up, yes. I marked two of them so far and I have a fast connection if that means anything. But it was hard because there are so many people trying to participate and not enough graveyards being generated fast enough. TNT should've put some sort of wait time like a 2-4 minute wait time after finding one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:06 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

do you go to the latest one posted or sift through the earlier ones?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:11 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

You can sift through the older ones if you want. I'm sure there are some graves that were missed, or people didn't click the right name and it was put back up for marking.
Usually going to the newer added ones produces better luck. But you have to click fast.
It's hard though, when you click on the darn squares to move, and you DON'T!!!

*shakes fists at the lousy clicking system*

From WIS! (Thank you!)
Please keep your signature within the 400x100 px limit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:14 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Hystericalanduseless wrote:
Usually going to the newer added ones produces better luck. But you have to click fast.
It's hard though, when you click on the darn squares to move, and you DON'T!!!

*shakes fists at the lousy clicking system*

i agree very much!!! i always see some graves that are unmarked but by the time you get the darn square to move, it's normally marked!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:17 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

anyone have any hints for open graveyards? (want to mark one before i go to work)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:21 am 
PPT God
PPT God

so if you go back to the books, but scratch off the wrong name, that grave you marked before becomes... unmarked?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:24 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I agree neopets really should have put on a wait time for this step like they had for the last and for the steps in the lost desert plot . They also need to put out at least three graveyards (more like five) at a time to give people a chance. The only reason I can see them doing this is that they need to have someone find the right name for the next plot up date and were worried they wouldn't get as much participation on a weekday as over the weekend.

Out of the six I've managed to do right (messed up my first one) in the last 2 hours, one of those was from a single gaveyard release (which happed to be a big one in a different pattern than had been showing up)

I give up for the night. I've done the step. I can be checked off on the plot step list if they have such things for this one.

This Must be Thursday. I never could get the hang of Thursdays. ~ Arthur Dent Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:00 am 

The reason we can't work only in the graveyard where the Spirit of Slumber's bones were found, is because the Yurble's books are organized by date.

What *I* fear, is that we'll have to put all the bones back!

-D'nah

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:37 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

So the graveyard page refreshes, and new graveyard comes up. I click on it pronto, and mind you I am not on dial-up, got a pretty nifty connection here, but lo and behold! Every single grave has been marked. How can people be that fast? Or perhaps TNT is generating graveyards with already marked graves? This is just to kill the time till the next update??? o_O

EDIT: Oh hey, TNT just generated 4-5 new graveyards. And I found ONE, just ONE single grave that was unmarked in one of them. :roll:

Lots & lots of mugs. Got a mug for my collection? :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:46 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

i gave up rushing but instead searched 1 by 1 carefully and so far, i've found 2 :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:19 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

The Wonder Weezel wrote:
so if you go back to the books, but scratch off the wrong name, that grave you marked before becomes... unmarked?

Supposedly, and I did see someone posting on finding such grave.

Hey, anyone noticed that the months keep changing shelves? I wonder what's up with that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:27 am 

What do you want to bet that the Spirit of Slumber:(a) is a Lupe (b) is a ghost (c) died sometime in October?

Can't you just search the books for those under those stats?

Want to know who I am?
http://www.myspace.com/homschooled

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:02 am 

oh crumbs! now they are moving the shelves round every so often so you cant remember where each month was!

Horray! Ive used the url trick to find my very own graveyard! Names-a-plenty!

Cats are smarter than dogs. You can't get 8 cats to pull a sled through deep snow in the freezing cold.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:09 am 

Well for those who, like me, dont have super fast internet connections, it is possable to find an unmarked grave in an old yard. it takes patience, but I found one :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:27 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

krivone wrote:
Hey, anyone noticed that the months keep changing shelves? I wonder what's up with that.

Probably to delay people a bit from running back to the graveyard and marking off another grave.

After 4 hours, 5 graves aint bad!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next